PIP ESA B16 MY LIFE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 205 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Honey Bee

I wonder if you are there

It never rains but it poors things come in 3's 

DLA-PIP entitlement has stayed the same less 2 points so I lose my car that I only picked up at the beginning of October ridiculous after a 15 year entitlement.

Assessor  was suggesting my answers and did not understand the neurological effects of a migraine (annoyed face) so is making judgements about my ability to drive amazing what you can pass judgement on in a telephone consultation as a  nurse who has no understanding of my disease . She phoned me back also 2/3 days after assessment to ask me more questions don't understand this! currently in reconsideration ! 

ESA support group Husband working 20 hours we had a letter asking for payslips which we supplied obviously immediately now I have another B16 form and like others have posted it looks like He is shutting or has shut the business down? Want banks statement which is no problem at all I'm passing this for completion by the accountant on Monday.

Do you know how often we are meant to fill in the b16 form? all accounts are in to HMRC on time I just wonder why this has turned up on my doorstep and whether it is an annual thing ish...I haven't been asked to complete one since 2018. If its yearly then they can't chastise he can they as information wasn't requested last yeah 

Smiles

OSW