VCS Spycar PCN now PAPLOC - no stopping - Southend Airport

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1204 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They are hoping you have moved and dont reply, then they go for a sneaky backdoor ccj

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

the Zebra crossing is  a key as if they did send a Claimform and Simple did progress  it can be seen that there never was any ground to claim.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Thinking about it, at the bottom of the letter write "COPIED TO SIMPLE SIMON, VEHICLE CONTROL SERVICES LIMITED".

Invest in a second 2nd class stamp and send a copy to Simon too tomorrow.  Get free Certificates of Posting from the post office for both.

Simon has been hammered in court a few times in the last few days and might even have the intelligence to decide not to take court action against someone for stopping at a zebra crossing.  Perhaps.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

Thanks for the continuing advice.

I posted my letter to ELMS and they received it.

Today I have received an 'evidence file' from ELMS solicitors! Lucky me..

I have attached the main parts- the cover letter and the front page of the 'service agreement' between VCS and the airport in the PDF attached.

They have sent me copies of EVERY SINGLE no stopping sign, bus stop sign, traffic camera warnings etc etc- the paperwork is endless!

I also have been sent birds eye view maps of the airport with each zone.

They have sent new copies of every single letter I received previously too and blown up images of 'the offence'.

Wow. The case is really 'set up'.

They are also really pushing the fact that the passenger door is open (meaning someone got out or got in) because I have tried pushing the zebra crossing angle.. (I even quoted the highway code).

They are also fighting back about the charge being limited to the original fine.

Obviously they will push and push to prove I am wrong.

They are also querying why I have accused VCS of illegally getting my info from DVLA- back to the part about GDPR and keeper's details as opposed to driver's details.

They have advised that they are giving me 30days to reply.

So I have this 30 days. What might my next step be? There is no claim, yet. What would I possibly reply?

I haven't seen this sort of 'evidence pack' in any of the other threads.

I can upload more images/copies of everything if required.

Thanks again

new doc 11-30-2020 18.44.pdf

Just a note to say, having dug through the mountain of paperwork- the 30 day reply time is for me to fill out a reply form with a personal financial statement.

I remember you all telling me to ignore this before as it's more of a trap than anything else.. so I shall not fill this out or send it back but what do I do instead?

Edited by NKM24

The point of your snotty letter was to tell them to put up or shut up.  Have they got the gonads to take you to court or not?  The answer it seems is "no" - twice!

Just ignore all this tripe.  Theirs is the next move, if they dare.  

you will see exactly the same mountain of evidence in any no stopping claimform thread in this forum.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

They know they are rumbled they are trotting it all out again hoping they have put the frighteners enough to get a payout.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!