Location not as described and owner screamed that we are never getting a refund @emblefarms

I've just checked - I think that you must be mistaken ...😉.

I hope that the OP hasn't simply copied and pasted

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dictation software?   ”you reneged” rather than “urinate” ??

They have replied and said to refer to their previous email which said that they would not be issuing a refund. So it is now step two. Perhaps I could respond with some like the following:  

Did it really say that???

You had better let me know what that is because I'm not aware of it. You may well be referring to a claim for a debt rather than a breach of contract.

Let me know what you are referring to – but probably the response will be that you should simply send the letter

good. In that case just send the letter. Make sure that you have registered on money claim online then you are prepared to issue the claim 15 days after the letter of claim has been received

• 1 month later...

Dear Consumer Action Group, thanks so much for all of your help. The claim went to mediation and some of the points that you raised in discussion earlier in this conversation (i.e. that the text message constitutes an amendment to an existing contract) were particularly helpful and we negotiated a settlement through the mediation service of the courts. Donation to support your website has been sent. Many thanks again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for giving us this update. Many people don't bother.

I hope that the mediated settlement was satisfactory to you. Are you able to disclose what it was?

And thanks very much indeed for the donation. We need everything we can get.

In fact I just responded to you by email – that what would be very helpful even if you can't disclose the settlement here, would be if you would possibly give us some bullet pointed notes about the mediation and how it went.
I'm particularly interested to know if you came under pressure from the mediator to make compromises.
What with the various stages of the mediation?

I think this information will be very useful for others

Also, we would be very pleased if you could post up their defence – in PDF format.

Thanks