MET ANPR PCN - Disabled Badge Fell Down - Asda, South Ruislip, Arla Old Dairy Site HA4 0EY

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

The situation is

I parked in a disabled bay to go shopping in the car park underneath the Asda store on the Arla old Dairy site, at South Ruislip Middlsex HA4 0EY.

The complication here is that I did display a valid Blue Disabled Badge, but unfortunately for myself as I shut the car door to go shopping I did not see the disabled badge fall off the dashboard and fall into the drivers side foot well, I only discovered this on my return to the car.

Some weeks later I received a Notice to the registered keeper stating there is a parking charge of £100 for not displaying a Valid Blue Badge in that designated parking space for disabled vehicles.

I had read the notice and appealed the notice in legal time due to mitigating circumstances of the unfortunate situation that happened, and sent proof of my disabled entitlement with a covering letter to the address at the back of the notice. I sent it recorded delivery to which they had signed for it at there end in London.

I have received no reply from them just another parking charge notice demanding £100 again.

I wanted to use an independent body named POPLA to make an independent appeal but they state on there online portal you cannot make an application to them unless you get a verification code from Met Parking Services Ltd to which should come with the reply from them from my letter to them appealing the decision.

I have taken it up with the Asda store and  have seen various many store managers to be pushed around from pillar to post each one saying they don't manage their car park and don't own it and so cannot help me in this matter.

I don't work due to ill health and I am registered disabled.

What should I do now???

This is causing me a lot of mental stress and is affecting my mental health as I cannot afford £100 to give them.

Any advice would be kindly appreciated please.

Yours faithfully

Cossiex

21.jpg

22.jpg

could you please complete this

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/391121-have-you-received-a-parking-ticket/

and convert all you pictures to one multipage PDF please

read our upload guide carefully

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to MET ANPR PCN - Disabled Badge Fell Down - Asda, South Ruislip, Arla Old Dairy Site HA4 0EY

read me.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

We've had a lot of success on the forum recently where supermarket chains have told their PPCs to cancel invoices.

The pattern was always the same.  The motorists were fobbed off at store manager or area manager level, but once they got on to the CEO there was action.  So e-mail the CEO of Asda, emphasise that you were a genuine customer, that you have a blue badge, attach proof of payment (if you haven't got that the day, time and some of the articles you bought will be enough to trace you) and demand they cancel the invoice.

But, belt & braces and all that, please also fill in the info that dx asked for.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 years later...

Any update here?  I ask as we have someone else being hassled by the MET fleecers in this car park.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread