Caught doing 94 in a 70 m6 toll

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So I know i was wrong, got caught by a speed gun on the m6 toll road, then subsequently pulled over a mile down the road. The policeman told me I was doing 94 I was subsequently apologetic and he was very courteous.

He told me good news and bad news if I was doing 95 I would of been sent to court. Which I totally would of accepted my own fault he said I will be getting 3 points and a 100 pound fine and I will receive something in the post with in 6 weeks. However looking on the net it could be worse what he said I was getting is that what I will get or can someone else give me worse.

Thanks

The officer is (half) correct. You should be offered a Fixed Penalty (£100 and 3 points). Do not forget to submit your licence  when accepting the offer.

Where he was incorrect is that you would have to have been clocked at 96mph before the matter goes to court. That is why you should never accept legal advice from a serving police officer!  😄

• Haha 2