P2go and Hermes issues

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, I purchased one delivery on p2go via Hermes courier, this parcel since the first day (5/11/20)when it was dropped in the parcel shop it had some scanning problems due to the driver collecting parcels without scanning procedure ,after some complaints to Hermes customer service on the (12/11/20) I had the first update on the tracking showing that it is at the international hub . I contacted p2go for asking why it is so slow moving and asking in any case the parcel will be lost how much will be the refund and they replied that will be only the shipping cost because I should insure my parcel my self and they are not responsible . Anyway the delivery date is on the 19/11/20 I hope will be delivered . In any case will be lost how I need to deal regarding the refund? Thank you for your attention 

Hi everyone,

I purchased one delivery on p2go via Hermes courier,

this parcel since the first day (5/11/20)when it was dropped in the parcel shop it had some scanning problems due to the driver collecting parcels without scanning procedure ,

after some complaints to Hermes customer service on the (12/11/20) I had the first update on the tracking showing that it is at the international hub .

I contacted p2go for asking why it is so slow moving and asking in any case the parcel will be lost how much will be the refund and they replied that will be only the shipping cost because I should insure my parcel my self and they are not responsible .

Anyway the delivery date is on the 19/11/20 I hope will be delivered .

In any case will be lost how I need to deal regarding the refund?

Thank you for your attention 

Edited by BankFodder
Restructured to make it intelligible

It's very difficult to follow your story when you post an unbroken block of text with out proper spacing or punctuation.

Please will you help us by presenting your posts in a readable way – the way that you would like them presented to you if we were coming to you for help.

I have restructured your post to make it easier to follow.

You haven't reached your delivery date yet – so I'm afraid that you will have to sit it out and hope. If it is more than two or three days late then begin the complaints procedure so that you get a formal refusal of liability – which on the basis of what you say will be that you didn't get insurance.

Read around this sub- forum to see what we have to say about this requirement that you should protect yourself against their own negligence or the criminal acts of their employees.

Also, read around this sub- forum to understand what happens when people start to make claims against Hermes and how they managed to get their money back.

Also, you should tell us a bit more about the story. We don't know what the item is, what its value is, where it was sent from and where it was going to.

We need lease these details in order to start helping you