• Tweets

• Hi   I know this is a difficult time for a lot of Business owners due to the Pandemic and am sorry you are now in this situation.   Did the Courts appoint the Insolvency Practitioner?   Is the Insolvency Practitioner aware of the NatWest Business Loan and that it is with a Personal Guarantee? (if not you need to inform the Insolvency Practitioner)   Was the NatWest Business Loan with your Personal Guarantee signed as you being Director of that Company?   Are you able to keep up the Repayments for this Business Loan with Personal Guarantee?   As this is a Personal Guarantee for a Business loan which would more than likely have been signed with you as in the position of Director of the Company (correct me if I am wrong) This is you making a Legal Agreement as director who is liable for paying that debt and in this case as the Business in now going through Insolvency Proceeding.   The consequences for yourself depend on the actions of NatWest and if you can't keep up their repayments as your Business is going through Insolvency, NatWest could enforce that Personal Guarantee to recoup their money by going after your personal assets which could be at risk (not business assets) as this was a Personal Guarantee so you need to be fully aware of that. (it would also depend on the wording in that Personal Guarantee you signed)   You need to fully read that Personal Guarantee that you signed with NatWest to understand that actions they can take to recoup that money
    • Hi Stu007,   Tyvm for your message. I have tried to change doctors a few times over the last few years, but my doctors doesn't allow it for some reason.   As for the way he speaks to me, I have thought about putting a complaint in against him in the past because of his attitude, but decided against it as he would probably treat me even worse. I'm just thinking when I phone the doctors for a consultation in the future I will ask to speak to another doctor.   Thanks again, Lava
    • Hi   I see no reason posting a Redacted copy (in PDF Format) will affect you with Mears as to give the proper advice you seek especially since you have sent them a Letter Before Action (LBA) you should be fully aware that your next action Court Action to resolve this if they fail to reply or reply and dispute your claims.   Without the above (as so far you have only given us very small parts of this agreement) it is going to be difficult to advise.   Have you sent them the Subject Access Request (SAR) that I also advised?    
    • ive merged your threads can i just confirm you thus have 2 outstanding business loans one with natwest one with the funding circle   and both you know you signed personal guarantees as well as the std loan paperwork as a business?  
    • Nar, don't bother.   I'm sure your daughter will have no problem in producing a long legal document called a Witness Statement and then appearing in court to defend the claim while having absolutely no knowledge whatsoever about what the claim is about.  It'll be a doddle for her.    Why bother sending off a simple template letter with 95% of it already filled in after being told on four separate occasions by the forum to do so, when you can continue twiddling your thumbs and end up getting thrashed in court.  
  • Our picks

Hubby v Nationwide!!! *** WON ***

eg2006

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5431 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi and welcome to the site,

:p

You've definately taken the first step into claiming back what's rightfully yours.

Spend time reading the FAQ's and the Step by Step guide as this will stop you making mistakes along the way. Use the letters and spreadsheets in the Templates Library as these have all been tried and tested in successful claims. Read as many threads as you can especially ones that relate to your bank. This is a SELF HELP site and won’t do the work involved for you. However, everything you need is on here somewhere.

Don't be afraid to ask any questions, no matter how stupid they may seem, but please remember that any advice that you receive is normally based on experience only and that you should seek expert advice if required.

All the best in your claim!! :wink:

Useful links to help with your claim

FAQ’s

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Letter Templates

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/

Interest Spreadsheet

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

Court N1 form

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html

Mcol Particulars of Claim

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/34887-5-money-claim-line.html

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

• 2 weeks later...

Received letter of refusal from Nationwide yesterday. I had to open it cos hubby is getting too scared!!

Right, just to clarify, I send the LBA now?

And just to make doubly sure, I assume change this bit:

I am very disappointed that you have failed to respond to my letter of the [XXDATEXX].

to say I am disappointed that you have failed to refund my fees

Is that ok? any help appreciated.

Thanx:rolleyes:

Yes thats absolutely fine.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Well that's just retaliation. You may want to look at the Alliance and Leicester thread about a closure of account.

do you mean this one.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/63646-alliance-leicester-fined-fos.html

Knowledge is Power

Go get em!

Have I been of any help to you? if so please click my scales to the left to enhance my reputation. Thank you. If not PM me.

Nationwide - won claim 

Advice & opinions of mahharg are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

no worries at least it is there for all to see now....very interesting.

Knowledge is Power

Go get em!

Have I been of any help to you? if so please click my scales to the left to enhance my reputation. Thank you. If not PM me.

Nationwide - won claim 

Advice & opinions of mahharg are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats:grin:

Just a quick question if u dont mind..

When they said they were defending the claim, what did u do then? If anything.. Or did they just say that & paid up anyway?:confused:

Congrats:grin:

Just a quick question if u dont mind..

When they said they were defending the claim, what did u do then? If anything.. Or did they just say that & paid up anyway?:confused:

Hi Scotlady,

Well I think if I hadnt been on this site, I would have chickened out! But I did nothing and they paid out anyway. Just another way to try to intimidate us!:o