Parcel returned at post office - Hermes tracking 4 weeks on shows 'We've received your parcel at the ParcelShop and it's waiting to be collected by our driver'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I returned a parcel at the post via hermes prepaid return label,

now 4 weeks gone I was expecting a refund,

the company is saying the have not received the parcel yet.

I have done the tracking on hermes and it shows

'We've received your parcel at the ParcelShop and it's waiting to be collected by our driver'

I have contacted the Barclay Card they won't help with any charge back or claims because they are telling me the company where the parcel have not received it and hermes tracking shows its still at the post office,

I'm out of pocket because of this!

Is there way to get my money back or have I lost my money now?

• dx100uk changed the title to Parcel returned at post office - Hermes tracking 4 weeks on shows 'We've received your parcel at the ParcelShop and it's waiting to be collected by our driver'

you say post office in the title and in the text of post 1

i will guess this is NOTHING to do with any post office or any involvement or handling at all by Royal Mail at all?

tell us a bit more of what the item was and how you got it

and is this parcelshop nearby you to go check if it is still there?

when did you send it

full story please

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The item was clothing wrong ordered online wrong size, sent it back via the returns label provided by the retailer which was via hermes method, went to the post office to send the return

Thanks for this information but it looks as if we are having to tease the whole story out of you bit by bit.

Please tell us about the retailer – who is it? How much it cost you? Gives the timescales of when you returned it and when you last checked on its whereabouts?

Barclaycard won't help you because they don't like this kind of stuff. However they can be forced to.