Capital Car Park/DCBL claimform - Chandlers Avenue, Barge Walk, Greenwich Peninsula SE10 0PE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 577 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As well as the PCNs, the Letter Before Action/Letter Before Claim would be useful too.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I stupidly threw away the claim letters.  I checked the MCOL and Andy is correct as it does not show any updates mentioning any alterations to the PoC. The last solicitor letter did mention it would count against me if I didn't reply.

My strongest argument is I wasn't the driver and the PoC were had duplicate PCNs which resulted in overly inflated numbers.

The PCNs were 51884, 51585 and 51585 (same date as first one).

I called the courts and cancelled the mediation, I will get a court date soon.

9 hours ago, Andyorch said:

Amendments to Particulars of claim does not show on MCOL...and I doubt very much they would make application with fee to amend.

10 hours ago, chinoky said:

I ignored their letters to change the PoC.

Excellent news.  So the thickos are left with a PoC where they are suing for Invoice A, invoice B, and, er, Invoice A again.

Well done on cancelling mediation.

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Now get your ducks in a row, the double claiming for one of the invoices, which egregiously inflates the claim and is unjustifiable, that can be challenged when they fetch up  a  CTRL C CTRL V  WS.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 1 month later...

now this going...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 7 months later...

Open

Hi all. I hope you've been well and safe.

I received a letter from the other party offering to settle the dispute with me paying the standard £60 fine plus the application for the courts which was roughly £25.

Does this seem reasonable or should I follow through with the courts?

Thank you

C

It's not a fine chinoky, otherwise you would be in front of the Magistrates' Court.  The fleecers send out invoices with the same validity as any invoice from any private company.

So how much cash do they want?  £60 + £25 = £85?

Or (£60 x 2) + £25 = £145?

Or (£60 x 3) + £25 = £205?

Actually, it would just be easier please to upload the letter.

what going on with the court?... it rarely takes from june last year till now to not have an outcome.

what was the last thing you did or the court ordered?

also puzzles mr after goingthis far and doing WS's etc you still think it's a fine....:pound:

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sorry ignore that. This is actually another invoice I received for a different parking dispute.

The Greenwich parking dispute. There's not been any updates since May last year. Should I chase them for an update?

C

no

just start a new topic for the new Speculative invoice

and they

• 8 months later...

Any update on the Greenwich tickets?

I ask as we have someone new who is also being sued more than once for the same invoice.

Thank you so much for reporting back.

The fleecers in your case are in a terrible position having included the same invoice twice in their claim.  Presumably it's not worth their while to pay a hefty fee to the court to get the PoCs changed.

in this new case it's even worse - the PPC has included the same invoice five times!!!

However, after your Directions Questionnaire the court should have decided something.  Has there really been nothing from the court?