NPower - Lowell Utilities debt sold

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning, have seen a few of these pop up on here this week.

N Power acct sold to Lowell on 2/10/20.

N Power acct 'now closed' and sold with balance of £380 for between 10/10/14 - 19/03/15. 

N Power default on my credit file is dated as settled with a balance of £0 on 16/07/16. 

Q: Default has been listed as £0 for 48 months on my credit file. Can this now change and can Lowell list a new default?

Q: Is this debt to Lowell payable if the N-Power default is showing as £0 balance?

As a side note, I notice that I contacted N-Power in July 2019 as I claimed they submitted the default 8 months late as according to the ICO guidelines of the default being registered within 6 months of the final bill (is this true?) They claim i allegedly agreed to a repayment plan. I've just noticed that they never provided me evidence of this and so I've chased them again for this today.

Regards,

Q: Default has been listed as £0 for 48 months on my credit file. Can this now change and can Lowell list a new default?

Q: Is this debt to Lowell payable if the N-Power default is showing as £0 balance?

The date cant change..only the creditor name

Theoretically its payable to Lowell now as they are the legal owners.....

Forget Npower for now and await  LOwells calling cards.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Yes when a debt has been assigned it must be changed on credit reporting to the now legal owner.....but the initial default date cant be changed...its not a new default ...simply a name change and will still fall off after 6 years from the initial default entry date.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread