Barclays bank

funqueen

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5646 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

thanks for sending me to the FAQ section still not to sure what to do next they have offerd a refund of 60 Pounds. This is a lot less then my sum of 450 pounds . They want me to sign a form for the sum of 60 pounds, I will not do this has I feel that they can offer more . Do I need to send an other letter to them on this matter asking again for my money owed what is the next stage . they give me 8 weeks to send back form. that was 13oct had death in family not delt with this since then . Can anyone help me out there with this issue .

thanks Funqueen

hi funqueen, try this link for a step by step guide http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bank/41744-user-guide-contacts-link.html#post329643

There is a set procedure which needs to be followed. If you have already sent your preliminary and LBA letters and the whole 28 days is up, you can send the letter of rejection and start court proceedings. If you haven't already sent your LBA do that next, including the rejection of offer bit within that letter.

I noticed you already have a Barclaycard thread going. When you have queries or updates keep them in the same thread, by posting a reply to it. That way it forms a diary of your progress and it helps other users to see what has happened so far before offering advice.