RBS-Fobbing me off?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have sent the preliminary letter requesting repayment of charges off to RBS. Today my husband went into the branch to withdraw some money. The cashier said that she was dealing with my letter and there was a reply in the post saying the charges were fair and we would not be getting them back, which is precisely what I expected. However she also said that there was a ruling today which was in the daily mail which said that these charges were fair. I can't find this article, has anybody seen it? The only thing that I can find that is remotely related is the Competition Commission ruling that interest rates from loan lenders will not be capped and that lenders have to publish their charges. Am I being fobbed off? Or is she right. Please tell me that I haven't missed the boat.

Yup, you're being fobbed off alright.

Continue with your Letter Before Action & claim (if required) - just follow the steps in the guide to reclaiming your bank charges and don't let them try and detract you :)

Cheers

Michael

Please note that the right to reproduce any part of any post I make on this forum is restricted under copyright law.

Please see the following copyright statement