Hermes failure to collect parcel aleady paid for

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 176 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I Ordered collection of a Dimplex heater for return to Amazon on October 2nd for October 3rd collection. 

Now October 22nd and still waiting. 

Despite emails to Hermes through 'Holly', when I received a one reply stating that the complaint was being investigated, two weeks ago, nothing has occurred.   

I telephoned three times, only to be told that the parcel was going to be collected later that day.  

I have paid for this collection and had to arrange with Parcel Force to collect, resulting in further postage cost. 

Hermes invoice attached. 

Payment went through my bank on October 5th.

hermes-invoice-4865408.pdf

What's the issue?

I'm guessing you want a refund from Hermes?

If you paid via bank card then do a debit chargeback.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Yes, is this something which has been prepaid by Amazon and they have supplied you with the label? Or have you organised it all yourself?

If you have organised it yourself then frankly the advice may well be to keep out of Hermes hands and by the not collecting it, you may have had a lucky escape because a lot of stuff seems to go missing and then Hermes deny responsibility.
The advice above to begin a chargeback process with your bank probably the best advice – assuming that you have pay by debit card.

If this is something which is faulty or unwanted and you are returning it to Amazon, then was it not possible to get Amazon to issue the label and then few to take it to an Amazon parcel shop

• 3 weeks later...

Update???