Aaz vs Lloyds Help Needed Pls

Aaz

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5650 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Afternoon All - thank crunchy its Friday,

Sent of my letter asking for payment of charges but until today I havent received a response, today I did but it was a day late from my timescale.

I have been out of the country for the last week and asked the missus to check my post, if nothing was received by the 30-11 to send my LBA on 01-12 (already had a written up as wanted to keep to the timescales I had set out).

Now on my return I have received a letter from that explaining that they have a right to charge for their services and do not agree with the OFT, apparently in discussions with them regarding these issues, from reading the threads I think that this is pretty much a standard letter?

Questions are,

I am right to send out my LBA even if their response arrived a day late,

what will happen next, do need to prepare anything as they have only 14 days to reply to this LBA?

Thanks

Just go ahead and send your LBA. Give them another 14 days and then submit your claim via moneyclaim or at your local court. If you have a look at the templates section it will give you the standard letter template to amend to suit your circumstances and also what you will need to put on your claim form.

Good luck. I just had an letter this week offering to settle in full having followed all of the advice and relevant steps on this fantastic site.

Hi Kate (i hope),

Thanks for the prompt reply. Whats the difference between using moneyclaim or the local court?

I am claiming over 2k in charges

Cheers me dears (well I am guessing your lady :) )

Thanks again

Aaz