Claimform raised against Hermes & Packlink as joint defendants - Lost Parcel ** Packlink Settled**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 946 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has Hermes file and acknowledgment?

Also, Ho t=do you know that this Packlink address is the packlink with whom you dealt with to courier the parcel?

So looking back you don't have this particular Packlink address on any documents or website that you have been dealing with to suggest that you had a contract with them – is this correct?

Let me say that I'm quite certain that this is the same Packlink – but unfortunately with limited liability companies, it is very easy to fragment the organisation into different identities and which legally are separate from each other so that if you see the wrong one, you end up going down a dead-end.

I would certainly apply for judgement against this company. It won't do you any harm – but maybe you had better hold back from any enforcement proceeding because that will simply incur costs.

Keep on checking on money claim to see if by some miracle you will be able to apply for judgement against Hermes when the date comes.

Let us know once you get the judgement against Packlink. Keep on doing some research to see if you can tie this address into the company with which you contracted.

Also, this Packlink address is probably just a business address – purely administrative and is unlikely to hold any assets at all belonging to Packlink.

• BankFodder changed the title to PackLink & Hermes- County Court claim

I'm terribly sorry but with the best will in the world, the defence you have posted is scarcely legible.

Please can you scan the actual document in PDF format.

All you have to do is to redact your personal details and then post it up here. Nobody else has any problem at all and it's very straightforward.

We try our best to help you and we simply ask you to present us with the documents in the way that everybody else does.

Please will you simply redact your personal details and posted up here in PDF.

Multipage single file PDF – which means that one PDF file contains all the pages in the right order right way round so they can simply be clicked to the next one and the next one and to the next one. Thanks

Please can you scan it up

I'm trying to remember the details of this case. You sued Packlink as well – did you enter a judgement against them

Okay, when you can.

I'm sorry, but the way that you presented these documents is not acceptable. To begin with they are scarcely legible – and you should present the documents in a clear and intelligible way – in the way that you would like them to be presented to you if you were putting in effort helping somebody else for free.

We need them scanned in PDF format

Multipage single file

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this.

What they mean by "a bar" in place for Packlink?

I've just scanned through and I realise that this is a problem where a claim was actually brought against Packlink after you found an address in UK and you obtained a default judgement.

This looks as if they are offering to settle the judgement!

Amazing results if it happens. Please let's know – that a tentative "well done" to you👍

I've just looked around the Internet and I see that "a bar" being put in place for a defendant can indicate that the defendant may be applying for set-aside and you are prevented from executing any warrant for enforcing the judgement.

And at the same time, it seems that they may now have contacted you with a view to settling the matter. @Andyorch

I wonder if they will simply settle in full or they will try to make some compromise

Well be careful of my clarification – I'm just guessing based on what I've been reading on the Internet

• Like 1

A bar can be put in place for numerous reasons against either party to stop the other party from doing something.......check the DQ dates on the status...have they filed on time or too late ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...

Very well done. Congratulations and thanks for the update.

I had no idea that packlink had a presence in UK. It would be very helpful if you could put up their full address here  even though you may have put it up earlier on in the thead.

What message did they send you?

• Thanks 1

They didn't respond on MCOL, it's likely that Hermes made them respond. I will go ahead and post it still however.

They merely just asked for the court documents, and then said the full amount will be credited on the 24th.

3rd Floor East Passage, London, England, EC1A 7LP

Companies house number: 09026541

When checking again on companies house, it now says:

Company status
Dissolved

Dissolved on
1 December 2020

• Thanks 1