Cheated by Ebay and Wavlink

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about Shopping on ebay

The issue that I have experienced was: defective item 
Options
‎10-10-2020 10:04 AM - edited ‎10-10-2020 11:17 AM

WAVLINK Wifi Booster, Wifi Range Extender Dual Band 5GHz + 2.4GHz 1200Mbps,Wi-Fi Item price £56.00 Quantity 1 Item number 124193675555 Delivery service

Parcelforce 48

ORDER DATE
08 Jun, 2020
ORDER NUMBER
124193675555-2263999842002
SOLD BY
bestdealuklimited

Sold a defective item for 56 pounds which is not working. He is not responding and ebay has made it so difficult to deal with returns for defective items.

I THINK THE BEST WAY WOULD BE TO POST ON INTERNET SOCIAL MEDIA AGAINST THE SELLER AND ALSO WAVLINK WHICH IS THIS COMPANY AND IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE TO DUMP THIS PRODUCT IN UK.

Interestingly, Wavlink says that had i purchased from their store, they would have replaced it.

Order number is Order number: 05-05190-40783

Grateful if anyone could help . I know I can also complaint against this malpractice of ebay/wavlink to the regulatory bodies too.

If i can avoid the trouble would like to explore that option.

It occurred on: 15/06/2020

This meant that I was cheated of £56.

Replacement or refund

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply to this email address.

If it helps, I can post the email received from Wavlink.

Yours faithfully,

SHEILENDRA 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09980982

I'm not too sure what you are saying here. You bought a defective item from a company bestdealuklimited on eBay. You have tried to challenge the sale using the eBay process? Or with PayPal?

I'm afraid that there are no regulatory bodies which will help you. Trading standards will not be interested – and nobody else will be. If you have had no success with eBay or PayPal then please let us know what they have said.

It may be that your only recourse will be to bring a small claim against bestdealuklimited although you need to bear in mind that there will be a small fee for this payable to the County Court services and you will get this back assuming that you win – which I'm sure you will – but also assuming that you can enforce the judgement – which could be problematic.