Smart ANPR PCN - but i paid - Fantasy island, main, Skegness ***Cancelled***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 924 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1 Date of the infringement

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

3 Date received

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]

No

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

Yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal]

No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

N.A

7 Who is the parking company?

Smartparking

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

Fantasy island, main, Skegness

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

Smartparking then IAS

Received a parking charge notice today, however i have managed to find the receipt in my car on that day, i did buy a ticket and i believe it was for 2 hours. I will upload the letter and ticket tomorrow at work thanks.

• dx100uk changed the title to Smart ANPR PCN - but i paid - Fantasy island, main, Skegness

do not appeal

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Let's say you didn't pay (you did of course, but just for the sake of argument) and Smart Parking are in the right.

They need to pursue the driver of the car.  They know who the keeper of the car is from the DVLA, but that's not the same thing, lots of cars are driven by more than one person, my son often drives my car for example.  It's a big problem for them.

So they got parliament to pass a law, POFA 2012, where, if the keeper refuses to name the driver, then liability can be passed to the keeper, but only under certain conditions - such as sending out the paperwork within 14 days.  Usually they are too lazy, stupid & arrogant to do this, as in your case.

That's why dx said not to appeal, as unfortunately when appealing most motorists out themselves as the driver,

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

sadly smart are never , smart , they never get it right

but because 99% of the idiotic population believe

2 simple things:..........

a private parking company sending a speculative invoice is a FINE

and

Debt Collection Agencies are BAILIFFS

most if not all blindly cough up and get cash cowed - when neither is correct

do you thus blame these companies for trying it on for little more than the price of a stamp....

the public sre blind SHEEP...

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You're in a great position, they've already messed up their NTK.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 4 weeks later...

std rubbish

get reading like threads here

dx

• Thanks 1

and they

It seems shocking to me that despite all the furore in Courts all over the Country that these crooks are still charging these exorbitant  amounts. I suppose that so many people just pay up without querying the amount. One of these days it will, I hope come back  and bite them hard.

exactly, numbers game and who the judge plays golf with or p'haps the otherway around.

dx

and they

• 10 months later...

OK, this time you need to reply with a suitable snotty letter showing them you'd be big trouble for them if they did do court.

Dear CST Law,

cheers! for your  “Letter Before Claim” dated 06/09/2021, received with your ref number ..... for alleged parking breaches.

Please be advised that I have absolutely no intention of paying these extortionate and ridiculous made-up sums of money for allegedly breaking some imaginary contract which I never entered into and which you have not demonstrated how I personally became party to.

You do not even have the identity of the driver who had the vehicle on the alleged date of offence, yet you want to litigate against me. 

I could go on but it is enough to say that this whole claim is utter nonsense and I’m sure that any Judge would agree.

Should you wish to proceed with this farcical claim, then i will be requesting  unreasonable costs order under CPR 27.14(2)(g)

• Like 1

Great work.

Write at the bottom COPIED TO SMART PARKING LTD.

If none of the other regulars have comments, invest in two 2nd class stamps tomorrow and get two free Certificates of Posting from the post office.

Thanks Dave, I'll wait untill see if any others have comments and then send off tomorow. 

found this funny actually but CTS law says the date of charge is 30.08.3020 but the original copy I received and is uploaded further up says 02.09.2020 🤣😏

• 3 weeks later...

aw bless

you won!!

• Thanks 1

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to Smart ANPR PCN - but i paid - Fantasy island, main, Skegness **WON AFTER SNOTTY LETTER**