Lloyds business bank personal guarantee

MOSS 41
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1303 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI- i told lloyds i do not have personal guarantees for business loan £20,000 (£14,000 on closure )and overdraft of £5000 taken many months before. business now folded

They said i did -, i said send me the signed guarantee knowing there wasnt one in february 2020.

Fast forward to yesterday full demand for £20,000 only to myself , and a poor copy of a shortened version of a guarantee, husband signature blank (which is why they havent demanded on him i guess), witness surname illegible. Received date stamp illegible.

The short form does not even match the lending taken out with loan of £20,000 it states £25,000 and makes no reference to any loans etc. just 'guarantees payment of the customers liabilities' with a cap of £25,000

no statement as to how they have reached 20,000 demanded.

now the overdraft cannot be included, as guarantees cant be given for past consideration, and that overdraft was already in existance for a while, before this alleged paperwork.

the first typed page they have provided , i believe they typed in house and stapled to another page to try and create a guarantee, as not page numbered or has serial number or footer on first page, but does on second- and the £25,000 actually matches an amount borrowed by our other company. So i have asked them to prove page one relates to page two not just by a staple.

anyone have any dealings with alleged bank guarantees?