City Permits LTD Windscreen PCN - leeds hospital Algernon firth

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Also there is nothing honest with these PPC's they will bend truths and misrepresent their invoices as having force of criminal law, when they are a Civil speculative invoice with NO legal Force behind them.  The PPC has to sue in a County Court and win. In most cases they make so many mistakes they have no chance whatsoever of winning a defended claim.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

My bad its just automatic to call it a fine, I'm not validating it by doing so I'm not up to speed on all the jargon. The "invoice".

So the only place to email was pals, which I did email as you said, they said they couldn't help and then called me to say sorry but i could still complain even though they don't own the parking spaces. They then put me onto hospital parking because I asked was she sure, who I spoke to and they said they have nothing to do with city permits ltd they don't use them to collect. So it was a bit of a dead end for me. I'm not sure what more I could do there when hospital parking say they don't know or use city limits. 

I'm not sure what more I can do, they stated they don't use city permits to collect for them in hospital parking I cant get hold of anyone else to email like the director of the hospital or such. But maybe complaining to PALS again will do something if you say they do own the land. The algernon firth building is a privately owned building which is rented out to students though, its definitely not a hospital building but if you say the road is the hospitals how do I go about finding this out. Can i contact the council or something.

You have to appreciate you are all helpful here but some of us (me) are clueless. Ive looked for ages in your forums and others and can find nothing new about people fighting this company recently since they are BPA only pre that when they were not BPA. 

Ive seen posts where people have been taken to court for the fine, and expenses and legal fees of £200 but no outcome because the thread is dead after that. I literally cant find any threads where people have been taken to court for £200 and see the outcome. So you can understand why im nervous I hope. I really appreciate the help you give but have a bit of patience too, its not easy when you are the target of these and you must understand there doesnt seem to be much out there the self help aspect is a minefield. There dont seem to be many cases like this one. 

Im thinking if you think the parking is hospital owned, or the land is hospital owned then this company cant try and claim for the hospital as you have said before.

Thanks again for your replies, dont get too frustrated with me lol. 

• Like 1

Could it be that you are not looking in our successes forum....

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/347084-ppc-successes-no-questions-please/

you can be imprisoned for not paying a fine, which is a criminal matter adjudged in a magistrates court.

a speculative invoice is a civil matter hence a county court claim..resulting in a CcJ ..well possibly..well no cause i cant find a city court claim..can you..so stop pontificating about nothing

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

There's nothing wrong with being "clueless" to use your term, when I came across this site I realised that I'd been making a load of mistakes in legal matters.

You wouldn't have chosen this fight, but in a sense it is a great opportunity to learn bits about the law, see off this charge and be confident to fight anything similar in future.

dx has discovered that this company doesn't do court.  Why is this?  Because at small claims informality and non-use of solicitors are encouraged.  The winning party can only get £50 in legal costs.  This is a huge problem for the PPCs as they are too stupid to deal with a court case on their own and inevitably go running to a local solicitor.  No way would 50 quid cover the cost of a solicitor in court for half a day, indeed the entire amount they could recover wouldn't cover their legal costs.  So if the PPC doesn't do court, you have nothing to worry about - apart from opening some envelopes over the future months.  Stop panicking!

As belt & braces, I've looked up the Algernon Firth building and it used to be the hospital's Pathology Institute, so there is a connection there.  So as well as relaxing & ignoring City Permits, and as PALS have been useless, get on to the CEO of the hospital, tell your story and request they cancel the ticket.  Now it may be that the Trust has sold the building and you get nowhere, but nothing ventured ...

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 4 weeks later...

Hey peeps just to update you all on this, hope you are all gearing up for christmas and have a great one. 

We have received a debt collection letter from ZZPS Limited wanting £170 unpaid debt. So this is an ignore. Let me know if you want me to post it up here or if you need to see it. 

Thanks for getting back to us, but no need to post it up, we've seen thousands of these standard laughable threats from paper tigers.  Relax & ignore.

Any joy from getting on to the CEO of the hospital?

• 1 month later...

Hi no I can't find any boss of the hospital contact details I've only contacted the pals complaints and they said they could try chase it up. I'm guessing that they are not easy to find or contact!

I have just received another letter from zzps titled  "Notice of intended legal collections £170 debt unpaid"

And threats of credit damage etc.

Is this one still an ignore, I'm guessing so. 

Correct

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...