Lending Stream/Perch Capitol CCJ - Court visited house?

icephire
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1267 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Many years ago I took out a PDL with Lending Stream. Infact it was over a long period of time - the amount just got bigger and bigger until I just couldn't afford to pay it.

Fast forward a few years, I find out I have a CCJ with them.

I have moved house a couple of times since - and have never seen anything written from them but I did used to occasionally receive the odd email from them which I ignored.

The initial loan amount was less than £1,000 - but I am now being chased for £2,300.

Today my parents have someone from Manchester Court appear on their door step - with some paperwork for me to fill in. They called me and I spoke with him briefly - and he said it was an expenditure form that Perch Capitol had asked the court to give me to complete.

I'm not sure if this is standard practise - but he agreed to leave it there and I'd collect it and complete it.

I remember from some of the emails it was owned by TM Legal, but this seems to have changed.

I suspect they are likely to apply for a DEO.

Do I have any favourable options?

Hi and Welcome to the Forum....I have moved your topic to Financial Legal Issues Forum...please continue to post here.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Please fill this out <<<

be sure to find out who the actual claimant was on the claimform before the CCJ as i suspect it wasn't Lending Stream, but they sold the debt to ACI, Perch Capital own both ACI & TM legal. and i suspect this was a backdoor CCJ using an old address as you'd failed to update your debt owners of your new one, which you should each time you move on any debt.

if you don't have that info, give northants bulk a ring and ask for a copy of the Claimform & the CCJ by Email PDF.

if they don't have the claimform, ask them to read out the address it was served too and the Particulars of Claim. RECORD your call. these details are important esp the exact POC wording.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks DX - I don't have any paperwork/claimsforms, but will contact Northants. I got the case number - and it matches the CCJ on my credit file so should be easy enough for them to locate.

If they have/send the claimform do I need the POC still or will it all be on there?

Thanks again

Ice

we need the POC exactly and the claimants name by whatever method gets it.

dx

• Like 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I just rang NCC - they said the case had been passed to Manchester (this rings true with the person who visited in person earlier).

A copy of the CCJ will cost £10 and the Claimform is digitial so can not be 'sent'.

I'll try and contact Manchester - maybe chance an e-mail and see if I get lucky.

Transferred to your local County Court for enforcement..>Court Bailiffs possibly...watch out for an Order to obtain further information (N316) 

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/part71

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Afraid so...get hold of the form from your parents and complete and return it

The letter(s) I have received is titled:

“Order for Production if Statement of Means”

N61

and

“Form for replying to an Attachment of Earnings Application”

N56

Not sure if it makes a difference but there is a date on the N61 - 15th September.

and they

no read that thread from post 1 ...the n56 advice ...not the silly restons letter which is a threat to lift a stay..that was the ignore bit.

and they