Auxillis....again !!!!

Citybranch
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1157 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all, also in the same boat as you with auxillis and car hire costs being disputed by the At-fault drivers insurance company (Aviva).  Husband received his court date this week. The court date is for early March 2021. So 5.5 months notice.
The accident took place at Easter 2019. 

it is quite nerve racking and although we have been assured that the policy means we are not liable for any costs should the court fail, it is still a worrying time. We have provided all the bank statements etc and because we had a small amount of money in the bank (couple of thousand) we are worried they will say that this was enough to spend on a replacement car. 

Credit hire is to be avoided.  If the third party Insurers refuse to cover the full costs of the car hire, then you would need to study the terms of the agreement signed for the car hire to understand the consequences.  I believe a car hire debt could be left, if the third party Insurers does not pay the full amount.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• unclebulgaria67 changed the title to Auxillis....again !!!!
  • 4 months later...

My wife had her case at the end of last week - she was on for about an hour and answered 2 questions connected to hire dates and that was it. Got a call an hour later to say she'd 'won' so all good. She fretted a little but it was nothing to worry about (although try to make sure the lawyer sends docs the week before so you can review). I'd imagine having a couple of grand youd be able to argue as a contingency fund, but I'm no law expert...