Roadstar Autocentre - i've raised a Court Claim re: terrible service after wrongly fitting a turbo

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The letter has far too much in it – some of it is not relevant – and apart from anything else, if he didn't comply with the various things that you are saying, you wouldn't know what to do about it.

Ive received a notice of issue from the court. The claim was issued on the 2nd december. the court sent it 1st class post to the defendant  and it will be deemed to be served on the 7th december.

MCOL should send you a copy  N180 next  look in the legal section of our library.  

Posted Images

hello there. a reminder of my upcoming court case vs roadstar auto centre. 

it is ordered that there will be a dispute resolution hearing which will take place by telephone on 7th october 2021 at 10am

That's a crazy amount of time. I'm quite shocked – but I suppose there is nothing to do.

I would suggest that you start preparing all your documents now while the events are reasonably clear in your mind. Have a look at our advice on preparing your court bundle. You can try once again to get a statement from the garage who did the repair in the end.

Understand what information you have and what information might be useful to get.

I know it's a long time – but you're better off getting everything ready now so that you have got it stored away and you're confident. Then in about September you can start looking through the bundle again and doublechecking.

Also, you need to give yourself a very clear reminder – maybe on a telephone or on Google calendar or both so that you don't forget the deadline for submitting your bundle.

The hearing date is so far away that it might easily slip your mind.

Don't rely simply on one reminder – but to several reminders over a period of a couple of weeks – both by notification and also by email so that there is no chance that you will miss it.

You will need to come back here and give us a reminder as well – the first week in September