Lowell Claim Form - Vodafone Debt

MrLegal2020
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you can nick things from here ...its free and in the open for that very reason...to be able to help people

i was just pointing to it being funny you nick bits then register for help here afterwards..bit irish that one.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Okay, got it.

I didn't think anyone would respond in time or at least for a week because of my experiences elsewhere,

the only reason I registered last night was because I checked and found that you made a post late in the night when I was reading through everything

I had just filed defence because a letter from Lowell said they would give me a CCJ after the 23rd,

I was shocked as most other sites are not active or refer you all over the place.

Lowell will misrepresent the procedure and intimate they will get the CCJ  regardless.to make you wet yourself and beg them for a payment arrangement. If it does get to Witness Statement stage, the claimform came before the letter can be introduced there.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

55 minutes ago, MrLegal2020 said:

Okay, got it.

I didn't think anyone would respond in time or at least for a week because of my experiences elsewhere,

the only reason I registered last night was because I checked and found that you made a post late in the night when I was reading through everything

I had just filed defence because a letter from Lowell said they would give me a CCJ after the 23rd,

I was shocked as most other sites are not active or refer you all over the place.

forget the rest

come to the best...theconsumeractiongroup.co.uk

• Like 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

dx, you're not lying.

brass, another organisation send me some information about the "Claim Form" being sent before the "Notice of Claim Issue" letter via live chat but they cut off and I lost most of the information.

Edited by MrLegal2020
Correction

I have already posted the legal consequences of not complying with PAP in my post #17 

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

what bit can't you follow or are having issues with?

and they

Claim number on the claim form.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

why not simple copy the text from the post there rather than editing a PDF

you are quite safe with a pathetic Mobile debt to send the CPR as it in my link

lowell dont respond anyway.

and they

you mean you clicked on CRR 31:14 not the link underneath...

and they

• 1 month later...

Money Claim Online said my defence was not submitted but I did. A claim has being issued against me, I have until the 6th of November to pay. They said I can ask for more time but I have to pay £250 etc. What can I do next? Thanks all.

Edited by MrLegal2020
Add

Did you get an automated response from MCOL acknowledging your defence ?

Do you mean an automated response on the website or email? I did get a response on the website when I submitted my defence or that's what I thought. The defence I saved on there is now nowhere to be seen, when I was editing it was there.

Somehow looks like you have a Default Judgment, did MCOL lose the defence, or was it not submitted properly?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Yes a default judgment has been issued. I'm not sure about the submission, I did send it. There was a part that said something about a payment, that was the only part I did not do. I'm searching to see if I have a screen shot or print out.

Edited by MrLegal2020
Spelling

Post it as pdf if you do Looks like you have tomorrow to pay it or its Rgistered, and on your CR for 6 years.

6 hours ago, MrLegal2020 said:

Yes a default judgment has been issued.

I'm not sure about the submission, I did send it.

There was a part that said something about a payment, that was the only part I did not do.

I'm searching to see if I have a screen shot or print out.

then post that up as a PDF please

do you mean you went to the online site and copied and pasted the defence over?

or you used the form you got and the postal system?

why did you not post your defence here for checking and vanish for over a month!!!??

there is no area on MCOL when filing a defence where YOU have to pay anything

unless you made the classic mistake of ticking you wished to counterclaim too?

you didn't do that did you!!

dx

and they