UKCPS MNPR PCN received in allocated bay with valid permit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1281 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Haven't posted for quite some time but have never had to deal with one of these before.

Due to covid and the possibility of having to self isolate with kids going back to school, i have recently been staying with my son at his apartment, he rents from a local agent and the apt has its own allocated parking space.

My son doesn't drive so i have his permission to use  this space and also have his site parking permit displayed in my windscreen.

Received a PCN from UKCPS alleging that my car was parked "without a valid permit or authority", on 23/7/20.

Silly of me but without checking i appealed with photo evidence of valid permit but naturally this was rejected. the photos they supplied are unclear and it's not possible to see whether a permit is displayed or not due to glare from the sky and the angle of the windscreen.

Final notice received and then further letter, now from Debt recovery plus. It isn't a letter of Claim, just the usual huffing and puffing and quoting beavis etc.

Atm i haven't done anything more in response so need to get clued up a bit.

Any help much appreciated, i am aware that the lease will outdo any PPC but as my son is not the owner of the apt and i am only staying with him i'm not sure how i can obtain a copy, there is nothing in the tenancy agreement regarding parking or allocated spaces.

Thanks in advance

Martin

PS. Cant currently upload anything until i grab my printer/scanner from home in next few days

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

Please Complete This Martin

Regardless to it not being your permit nor copy of lease , you have supremacy of contract as they wont know who owns what.

shame you appealed, i suspect you've removed POFA protection by Iding yourself as the driver...but that doesn't really matter in these cases of supremacy of contract as long as the PCN wen to YOU the registered keeper as it should do.

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement

23/7/2020

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

28/7/2020

[scan up BOTHSIDES as ONE PDF- follow the upload guide]

3 Date received

29/7/2020

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]

y

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

y

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal]

y

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

y

Appeal rejected despite being in correct bay with correct permit

7 Who is the parking company?

UKCPS

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

High Beeches, manchester

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

IAS

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,

please check HERE

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

Since had final notice letter and now passed to Debt recovery plus

copy the windscreen or ANPR section to your thread and answer the questions...

……....

in either case scan up bothsides of any letters/tickets in or appeals made out to ONE MULTIPAGE PDF ONLY

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

haha

UKPCM up to their usual tricks then.

its operator photos so a windscreen PCN should have been issued at the time.

and the Notice to Keeper arrive between 29-56 days

its what they call an MNPR 

just type in MNPR and you'll soon get the picture

they don't stand a chance

it might even be a local taking the photos and dobbin people in for a backhander from UKPCM

which ofcourse is totally against GDPR rules of handling your data..

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to UKCPS MNPR PCN received in allocated bay with valid permit

Well its UKCPS unless they are the same people and yes it was MNPR but no PCN left on car, rec'd through post.

Atm i cant find the original PCN but its probably at home, as im high risk category or covid, im currently staying with my son as my mrs is a key worker and we have 3 step kids in school, 2 of which are isolating so i have t stay away as i have no safety net if i have to isolate being self employed.

23-09-2020, 22_47 Office Lens(4).pdf

None of their photos clearly show the area where the permit is displayed due to the angle of the windscreen and the sky glare coming back, i have pics showing it is correctly displayed and their own pics show its in the correct bay.

All that said, the lease would trump it all anyway but i am here as a guest and my son is the tenant but there is no mention of parking arrangements in his tenancy so im not sure how to go about getting a copy of the lease to beat them with if my pics and video showing the correct dont suffice.

ukcps just a typo martin.

you don't really have to really worry

just sit tight and await to see if they issue a letter of claim or action.

the landlord will have copies of everything if the renters didn't fwd it on as they should do.

and they

Oh dear UKPS are micturating into a Force 10, look at this one where they were tolchocked on a Residential parking issue, the lost a subsequent case where it was shown a Tenant can derogate the space to a guest, so they are a bit knackered

https://parking-prankster.blogspot.com/2017/07/ukpc-lose-residential-case-tenant-can.html

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Thankyou Brassnecked, thats awesome

so is “micturating”, it will be my word of the week!!

• Haha 1