Michelle vs Natwest

389shell

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5469 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Just introducing myself to you all. I have just sent the LBA off today, I didn't receive the standard letter from our Stuart, but I did get one trying to delay things saying they would look into my complaint.

They took over £300 off me in the week before Christmas last year, so with a bit of luck it will be me rubbing my hands with glee this Christmas.

I have been reading all the FAQs and threads for over a month now so hopefully I am ready to roll up my sleeves for the commencing battle with Cobblers!

I will keep you all updated.

Michelle xxx

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

Good luck Michelle.

Please Click The Scales if I have been of help to you.

Kensington Mortgages withdrawn. no costs

NatWest Settled in full

Abbey Court Settled in Full

Capital 1 settled in full

Halifax settled in full :D

Thanks Ed.

Well I have had my first offer this morning of £342.00 which is not even half, and I got the usual rubbish about the charges being fair, reasonable and transparent, the standard letter. I laughted when I read it as we have all been having bets as to how much they would offer (family and friends) and I was the nearest so thanks Natwest you have won me a bet as well! Will send them a polite thanks but no thanks reply as advised in other posts.

I am going to pick up the paperwork from court on Monday and have a good scan through it all so no doubt I will be picking everyones brains, my next bet is for Cobblers to offer £750 so I will have to see if William Hill will take on the bet so I can make even more from this lol! ;)

Better shoot off, I have a presentation to put together (I am a poor student) so thanks to everyone who reads this and good luck to anyone reading who is currently claiming back.

I feel all happy and giddy now, like I have got one over on the big boys!

Will update soon

Michelle xxx

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

I feel all happy and giddy now, like I have got one over on the big boys!

Will update soon

Michelle xxx

If you feel like that now, then how you gonna feel when they cough up a cheque for the full ammount!! :|

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

I am going to run into the bank, ask for the manager to come out onto the shop floor, moon him and have 'howz zat!' written on my ar$e then skip off to the auctions and treat myself to a new car!

Oooooh I can't wait! :D

George Bernard Shaw

I am going to run into the bank, ask for the manager to come out onto the shop floor, moon him and have 'howz zat!' written on my ar$e then skip off to the auctions and treat myself to a new car!

Oooooh I can't wait! :D

PMSL

Just a quick question, in the settlement letter I have received this morning, the address is a PO box, should I just send my reply to my local branch as I have with my previous 2 letters and ask them to forward it onto the relevant dept and give the name of the author of the letter?

Ta very much

Michelle xxx

George Bernard Shaw

Yes, that's exactly what I did.

Thanks Deller! :D

George Bernard Shaw

• 1 month later...

So heres the update.

I didn't have the money before Christmas to get the ball rolling at court and finally got it together with the intention of filling it in online yesterday when, clatter, the offer of all my money back off the lovely Stuart.

It is the usual we accept no liability standard rubbish and we can charge you in future which is fine because once the money is in my account, I am going in there to very publicly shut it!

I know I could say no and go to court and get interest, but to be honest I need that money asap as my car is on the blink and with that money I can buy another. I do feel cheated that I didn't get to court and I was really looking forward to getting one over on them, but my husband just wants to get the money now and run.

Good luck to you all, don't worry, stay calm and just follow all the advise you get on here. It has to be the best website I have been on and I will defo give a donation once my money comes through because if it wasn't for this website there is no way I would have got my money back.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me by posting on all the Natwest threads, your advise is invaluable.

DON'T FORGET TO DONATE!!!

Shell xxx

George Bernard Shaw

Thanks very much Nattie! :)

George Bernard Shaw

Well done, enjoy the dosh.

:D :D :D