HFC Problems

Flagg913

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5526 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have two accounts with HFC Bank, one which is a loan which i pay to Beneficial Finance and a Marbles card which i pay directly to HFC Bank.

I have started doing pro rata payments to all my creditors,most have accepted thankfully. Unfortunatly HFC Bank still have not accepted they are waiting for my Proof of income which i have sent,but they still have not recieved.

In the month of November i payed the pro rata payment of £9.00 to my Marbles Card and i then recieved another phonecall saying i had to pay another £14 to the card, Should i just ignore the request for another £14 and just continue my pro rata payment of £9.00 next month.

Also my Beneficial Loan i pay a pro rata payment of £34, i payed £29 at the start of november which Hfc agreed was okay for November then Beneficial Finance phoned up and said £29 was no good and they needed £56 for the month of november, so i payed the £56 and the Beneficial Finance manager said that the next payment would be in January. Today i recieved a call from HFC Bank saying they would need a payment of £34 in the month of December.

What should i do?

re-send your income and expenditure form and keep making the payments based upon it.

if they keep ignoring your reasonable requests to accept these payments then put a complaint in writing to them. Make sure they are aware that all of your other creditors have accepted the payments and that they should too.

Going to send it again via recorded delivery. Beneficial Finance phoned yesterday to say that according to them the £56 was for the month of December and that i'd done more than i could and that my next payment would be in january, He also said he could'nt get it through to the woman at HFC head office that i'd payed my december payment. He also checked the records and said that it looked like they had accepted my payment plans for both accounts,basically he said it looks like they just want to get more money out of me. he advised me to keep up the payment arrangments and not to worry.

Does this right?