Premier/CST Law ANPR PCN PAPLOC - Planet ice Gillingham, Gillingham Business Park, Ambley Rd, Gillingham ME8 0PU

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 633 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A SAR is designed to force a company to divulge what information they have on you.  We've advised it a couple of times when people have moved and missed a load of important paperwork.  However, it's not appropriate in most cases.

As HB says, please tell us a bit about what CST (who they?) are pursuing you for.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I expect it will be CST Law- a mickey mouse bunch who think they are some sort of legal group.

I assume you have had a private parking ticket and if so is not a fine-only Courts can impose them. what you probably have is a speculative invoice  that you may or not owe.

If you have could you please complete the questions below to help you avoid paying anything. In addition, since the first ticket was received last year have you received a "Letter before Claim" as well?

Have you received a Parking Ticket?

Hi,

I received the parking ticket in the post a couple of weeks after I was in the car park at Gillingham ice bowl.

I’d been waiting for my grandson to come out.

I stayed in the car and because I didn’t know how long he was going to be it didn’t occur to me to pay for parking.

I told them that when I got the fine.

After that I ignored them because I was indignant about being fined.

Eventually they stopped although they did change to a different company.

I haven’t heard from them for over six months and out of the blue I get this letter.  

I’ve paid for some legal advice which was and wasn’t helpful. 

its not a FINE.

please complete this

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

1 The date of infringement? 19.1.19

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?] Yes

has there been a response? They did respond but pursued the fine by sending letters roughly once a month 

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days] I honestly can’t remember 

what date is on it I don’t remember the date

Did the NTK provide photographic evidence? I seem to recall a photo of my car

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?] Don’t know 

4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK,

did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process?

[it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances] I can’t remember 

5 Who is the parking company? Premier park ltd

6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park? Planet ice Gillingham, Gillingham Business Park, Ambley Rd, Gillingham ME8 0PU

I’ve attached the letter I’ve just received after six months of hearing nothing . It’s like they’ve sold the debt onto CST law for them to try.  Unfortunately after all this time I didn’t think I’d ever hear anything more. 

thanks in advance for your help 

Molliemoo14
……....

in either case scan up bothsides of any letters/tickets in or appeals made out to ONE MULTIPAGE PDF ONLY

CST Law letter.pdf

Edited by FTMDave
Image pasted to thread now converted to PDF

• dx100uk changed the title to Premier/CST Law ANPR PCN PAPLOC - Planet ice Gillingham, Gillingham Business Park, Ambley Rd, Gillingham ME8 0PU

thread tidied

where does their paperwork state it's a fine please?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You did right to ignore various threatening letters, but this is a formal notice of intention to start legal proceedings and so you do need to reply, otherwise you're likely to be taken to court.

From your replies to the sticky it seems you haven't got access to the original paperwork which makes it very difficult to work out how to reply and how to see off the claim.

When you appealed, did you identify yourself as the driver?

Is this ice bowl local to you?  If so then it would be useful to go back and photograph the signs at the same time of day that you were there.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Yes it’s close by. It was on a Saturday afternoon about 4.20.  They wrote to me as the driver of the vehicle. I neither confirmed nor denied I was the driver, I just said that I hadn’t left my car as I was waiting for my grandson. Should I ask them for a sar to get all the documentation?

I was thinking the same.  It might be a good idea to SAR Premier Park and at the same time write to CST Law and say the incident happened nearly two years ago and you are SARing their client to get to the bottom of it.  There is the risk they could still start court action while you are waiting for the SAR.  However these companies generally don't want to do court if there is an alternative and might hang fire hoping you'll pay them after the SAR (you won't!)

I think from a dodgy look on Google Maps that there is a prominent sign about parking at the entrance to the ice rink but yes, go back there and take photos in the evening.  I could be wrong and in any case it might not be illuminated and if you can't see the damn signs at 16:20 in January they might as well not be there!

Also I think from Google Maps that the car park is for the sole use of ice rink users.  As well as the above could you get onto the management there and point out your grandson was a genuine customer and so you demand they call Premier Park off.

Thanks for that. Indeed, the sign would literally have to be illuminated as you go in for you to be able to see it! I think I will request the sar tomorrow and send cst a letter with proof if postage. Have you ever heard of them or do you know anything about them? 

37 minutes ago, Molliemoo14 said:

They wrote to me as the driver of the vehicle

you sure...i bet you mean registered keeper.

else how did they know you were driving?

so this is the only time you've dropped your grandson off there?

CST law are simply a new solicitor on the PPC scene

been around a few months now.

much like DCB legal.

with regard to what to send them

pers i'd not wait 

and they

• 1 year later...

Any update on this?

I ask as we have a new case for a Premier Park/Planet Ice car park.

Have the fleecers done nothing since September 2020?