Awaiting RLP letter - I know I deserve it

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Im a mommy of a small baby and Im not saying to excuse the mistake I have done. However I also want no one ever able to take away my baby. 

I did shoplifting at tkmaxx a few times because to be honest at that point of time, I feel Im harmless, and that act hurts nobody and I can have a little more saving for me.

But of course like every others who act wrongly, I got caught and I admitted it immediately. The guard also said that "you are not the first and of course not the last, go home and take care your baby". He did not call the police, and he said paying the fine from RLP and this will be just a nightmare. 

I know i deserve this, because now I realize that this act actually hurt the employess in the organization, they may lose the salary and jobs. and also this is a crime that gonna haunt me for life. 

But my question is how long does it take to receive the email as I have been waiting for the whole month but nothing come. Also, is it possible that the guard might change his mind and check the few times I also have shopliffted before (because the dates are all closed together) and make the case and call the police

I can pay the fine, but I dont want they lock me inside and cannot see my baby or going to court 

Please dont judge me, because Im already dying 

They have the goods back. You may not receive one. You could he worrying for nothing.

There is a good chance you won't hear anything.

Take a deep breath, stop worrying. 

When the email or letter arrives deal with it. It's a civil matter, no police will call, social services won't be told. It's not criminal. 

Rlp is not a fine, it's a request for compensation to them.  As there was no loss it's difficult to ask for compensation. 

Meanwhile, don't do it again.

its not a fine 

RLP can't fine you anything and can be totally ignored

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Awaiting RLP letter - I know I deserve to be fined
  • 1 month later...
  • dx100uk changed the title to Awaiting RLP letter - I know I deserve it