Horizon Parking ANPR PCN - failure to pay - but i did via the App - Water Gardens Harlow Essex.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a PCN yesterday for “Failure to pay for parking (ANPR)

The details confirmed I was there for 1 hour.

However I didn’t use the ticket machines but paid for parking online as soon as I arrived. I have an email stating that my parking expires in 15mins and also my bank statement shows the payment to Horizon, with a reference number.

How can they say I have not paid for parking?? 

Hello and welcome to CAG.

Please don't appeal to Horizon, it's almost always a waste of time and can make things more complicated for you. The forum regulars should be along over the course of the day with advice for you.

It would help them if you could give us the information requested in the forum sticky.

Best, HB

Edited by honeybee13
Link replaced.

Illegitimi non carborundum

1 Date of the infringement

08/09/2020

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

16/09/2020

3 Date received

19/09/2020

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]

No

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

Yes on PCN

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal]

Yes.
Paid for parking online using Parkonomy.com. Parking is paid for by the hour. No option to pay for less time. 50p for parking and 10p for text confirmation.

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

No

7 Who is the parking company?

Horizon Parking

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

Water Gardens Shopping Centre, Harlow

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

POPLA

Hi Ladywop, I have had to remove your image as reference numbers and some personal info still showing.

If you could obscure them by covering them rather than felt marker and re upload as a PDF please, that then only allows logged in and Registered Caggers to view it, otherwise a jpeg in the post would allow anyone browsing to see it.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• dx100uk changed the title to Horizon Parking ANPR PCN - failure to pay - but i did via the App - Water Gardens Harlow Essex.

you have proof

let them wriggle

until/unless you receive a letter of claim

i'd say it's quite safe to ignore everyone.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Concur with DX, make sure you save and back up your proof, if they were silly enough to try a letter of Claim, a snotty letter stating have proof of payment and invite them to lose money, and pay you for a GDPR breach for accessing your  information and processing it unlawfully. Appealing is useless they would refuse it.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!