Lowells PAPLOC now claimform - old Vanquis card debt ***Claim Dismissed***

king100
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 842 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok so now need to work the default date, as its soon to hit 6 years.

On credit file the default date is end on May 2016.

I know ive gone over this before but if the above date is wrong I want to be in position to say its SB if they want to have another bite at it.

My respect to people who post regularly and help people out on here. Without your help alot of wrongs would have been committed.

They wont be having another bite at it...the claim was dismissed, they can only appeal which would be very unlikely for a DCA.

File it away and enjoy the seasons festivities.🎉 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Ok cool thanks.

Now onto the credit ref agencies.

Lowell have just updated it on 6th Dec as if they had won, they have increased the debt to a little under £4k which would have been the total inc costs if they had won rather than the £3.1k  which is the original debt.

Suggestions?

My respect to people who post regularly and help people out on here. Without your help alot of wrongs would have been committed.

Nothing...ignore the claim has no bearing on your credit files and it will remain until its sixth anniversary as for amount being registered its irrelevant whether its £1 or a £ Million including litigation costs....they wont be ever going near a court room to get it back...ignore.

Andy 

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Are they likely to send more letters asking for payment?

Even though we took you to court please please still pay us.

Possibly...no law against them still trying to collect....whether you respond to them is your choice.

so about june 2022 it should vanish from your file and as there was no payments past that point, should they pester SB letter time me thinks.

but we don't often see lowells pester again once they've lost a court case, just go READ the other court claimform threads on cases they've discontinued or have been dismissed here on CAG.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...

Dx100uk

The issue i have with the default is the default letter was stating if you dont pay within 14 days blah blah blah and that was dec 2015.

How come it takes them 6 months to register it as default.

I always thought default is from last payment of the debt.

Need clarification of when a debt is considered defaulted.

The  iCO removed their 3-6mts guidance in about 2014, the fact that vanquis took +6mts to do so could be argued but its not worth the ffort.

lowells cant do anything and are totally power less anyway, by the middle of the year it will vanish, never to return.

they are not BAILIFFS.

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...