Lowells PAPLOC now claimform - old Vanquis card debt ***Claim Dismissed***

king100
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 832 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Forget the T&Cs...the DN error is your main armory in defending the claim.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

How does that sound?

14. The default notice is invalid pursuant to sec 87/88 of the CCA 1974 & The Consumer Credit (Enforcement, Default and Termination Notices) Regulations 1983

The default notice has to be accurate in terms of the arrears owed. In this case the £200 asked, is an overstated amount, from the £144.88 that would be needed to bring the account within the credit limit. This effectively ended the agreement as the £200 was not paid and the agreement was terminated on a wrong amount. See Woodchester Lease Management Services Ltd v Swain and Co. It could also be considered as unlawful rescission of contract which would prevent the Court enforcing any alleged debt. That is because the agreement was terminated on an incorrect arrears amount requested.

My respect to people who post regularly and help people out on here. Without your help alot of wrongs would have been committed.

I have edited the above. May be better to slot it in higher up the statement as its a prominent factor. Replace your point 9 with the above and your good to go.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

On another note. I emailed the claimant with my new address as moved since claim started. Also emailed the courts.

What happens if they post to my old address? And that i have proof of the email being sent and received.

I have access to old address and can easily check but they dont know that.

My respect to people who post regularly and help people out on here. Without your help alot of wrongs would have been committed.

what the claimant sends to where is not important.

its the court that is and you have already had a court doc to your new address ?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Nope no new courts docs to new address. Last letter was the date of court case to old address.

Edited by king100

ring direct update direct.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Do I need to post up their claim, i had to drive to old address to collect it even though i had emailed them ages ago with my new address. Trying it on. Emailed them 3rd Nov with new address. Their paperwork sent 22 Nov to old address.

Ive also got someone elses default letter in the paperwork and still no terms and conditions.

Claiming that ticking the elexctronic application is as good as.

I also GDPRd them.

In multiple quers it states

New Query created ##/##/####

Agreement with terms and conditions. Reason proof of debt.

Query sent to client ##/##/####

Response received from originating client ##/##/####

Query response - unfortunately we are unable to provide the application details for this account.

The fact that they are relying on the application form in their claim. The application form from previous post.

On 16/11/2021 at 15:13, dx100uk said:

you sent a CCa request , you sent a CPR 31.14,

sent to lowells and their sols?

your current and correct address was on those?

you must ensure the COURT has your correct address too!

and they

Ive emailed court with new address as per their email reply when you contact them.

Will call tomorrow to check that they have correct address.

When I sent those my correct address was on there but moved since.

Any thoughts on the GDPR and the lack of application details on file admitted by vanquis.

Edited by king100

GDPR i assume you mean SAR.

post it all up to one mass pdf please.

inc the stuff to your old address.

and they

Did it under GDPR basically anything with my name. Its too large, about 2 inches thick. Mainly copies of letters sent. The above that i wrote about is below.

rsz_120211206_220519-converted.pdf

Edited by dx100uk
unnecessary previous post quote removed

1 page? in pdf

and they

The whole file is 2 inches thick.

On phone, will try and do some more tomorrow. Any particular priorities needed.

Edited by dx100uk
unnecessary previous post quote removed

just type no need to keep hitting quote.

i meant the lowells stuff?

as for the Vanquis SAr Return.

we dont need any statements 

but you might need to put up say what if anything they say in their comms/account log. you might nave missed something that is relevant to your WS. but you are too late now you've filed it.

and they

The only real note is the above, unable to locate application details for this account.

you indicated you had collected stuff from lowells sent your old address? that is what we are interest in?

what is in the vanquis GDPR return (SAR) is pretty much immaterial now as you've not mentioned or referred to any of it in your WS.

and they

With the information to hand ie the default notice. What is the correct default date?

Credit score says 31st May 2016 uet they gave me 2 weeks before default in Dec 2015?

The dn

and they

Evening

So tomorrow at 10 I have a video call.

Is there any case law for them not complying with sending me the terms and conditions.

Should i mention to the judge that the claiment has sent paperwork to wrong address, even though on my letter I stated new address, and also on an email, at least 3 weeks before they sent it.

My defence is default notice is invalid. Case law as mentioned above and no terms and conditions sent as per sec78(1) CCA. Possibly PRA Group v Holmes.

Im trying to cover all bases incase they say default notice in compliant.

There is no case law or legislation that states the T&Cs must be disclosed with a section 78 request.

Yes you must bring it to the judges attention re address mix up.

Sections 87/88 of the CCA 1974 and The Consumer Credit (Enforcement, Default and Termination Notices) Regulations 1983 deal with the requirements of a valid and accurate Default Notice.

Best of luck

Andy.

Yea!!

and yet another lowell speculative claim bites the dust..  CAG is getting very good against lowell, in recent times rarely lose.

dx

and they

• AndyOrch changed the title to Lowells PAPLOC now claimform - old Vanquis card debt ***Claim Dismissed***
1 hour ago, king100 said:

Couldent produce a CCA.

Claim DISMISSED.

Will donate

:yo: