KetoFormula Diet Pills - Tricked into subscribing by trial product / no emails - taken £90!

Hi all - after some advice please. here is a brief overview

• purchased a trial pack of supplements for £4.99 
  • at time of pruchase, no mention of any subscriptions, sign-ups or add on product other than the £4.99 trial product
  • email confirmation comes through - company have added another product for £85 on without consent
  • email them and they try to convince me to have product for a reduced price of £40, i say no, they eventually refund - i thought the hassle was over

Two weeks later..

• wake up to an email confirmation of another 30 day supply of products for £89.95
  • email company, say there must be a mistake, i hadnt made any repeat orders
  • they say i had signed up for subscription - althoughno email confirmation (no nothign!) and certainly nothing on the page at point of sale, no tick box. Totally misleading
  • they're saying i am not eligible for a refund as i didnt cancel before the cut off - i didnt know i was subscribed to anything so how can i email before any cut-off??
  • tried disputing with tesco credit card, they're saying nothing they can do, i have raised a transaction dispute as this is not just me being lazy - literally nothing about a subscription unless you go onto website, deliver into small print and find this tiny bit about subscriptions
  • Am i the only one that thinks this is misleading to sign someone up with no reference to it when making the purchase and no confirmation of it and no reminders!?
  • You dont go on Amazon and read the whole website / T&Cs so its felt they operate by duping people like me who are generally quite good at cancelling free subscriptions or trial products 

. Consumer Rights Act 2015 implies this is 'unfair' contractual terms

well tesco's are talking rubbish.

do a section 75 reclaim.

and instruct them NOT to honour any further payments to said company without your WRITTEN approval.

can you please name the company

although these are now a bit long in the tooth

the same principles apply

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-8889411648654839:3134625398&q=Stemologica&oq=Stemologica&gs_l=partner-generic.12...21623.21623.1.26511.1.1.0.0.0.0.55.55.1.1.0.csems%2Cnrl%3D13...0.24j576j2...1.34.partner-generic..11.0.0.xrP3ilkbD6o

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Its ketoformula.co

I cant seem to get your link to work? If i had just mindlessly clicked then fair enough... but no confirmation, no reneals no nothing, i just think thats BS and how can they get away it. What next, white text on a white background "but its there you shouldve looked"...

my link is ok.

so diet pills scam again.

it will either have been .com or .co.uk

but neither exist

but every other one does 

.org .net

https://www.bing.com/search?q=ketoformula.co.uk&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=ketoformula.co.uk&sc=0-17&sk=&cvid=07BE553C51154019A17B9001CA27195B

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to KetoFormula Diet Pills - Tricked into subscribing by trial product / no emails - taken £90!