Jbl soundbar faulty

Redcar01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1308 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI All 

I have a JBL 2.0 all in one sounder that's powering itself off, so I will ring the support team however this is the second one I had as the first was replaced under warranty as faulty. My question is the replacement is now 3 months old and faulty can I ask for a refund as there is a new model. out now and unless they can send me the latest I dont want the same again.

Where and when did you buy the soundbars.

How soon does this power-off and is it doing so when in use, or when left unused for a while.

Has this 2nd one suffered from the same fault as the first.

If not, please give us info about the first fault.

Edited by slick132
added extra Q

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi Slick132

Its doing it most night whilst watching tv, just powers off and comes back on ok when the power button pressed. 

The first issue was  a known problem with muting and usually a software update fixes it but it did not with my first unit I sent it back and received this repalcement, it didn't fix my muting issues now I put up with it but the last 2 weeks its powering itself off 

Hi Redcar,

This was my first Q above - Where and when did you buy the soundbars.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Also some JBL speakers have a power saving feature that automatically senses when there's no sound coming through, and shuts off accordingly. ... A more clever hack is to turn your speaker volume way down, but let the device volume of your audio source turned up.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I think you might be best off trying it with this

• Like 1