Jump to content

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 280 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts


I am in the final stages of buying a new 2 bed house however i have just noticed that it is a council tax band D house.

All the other 2 bed houses  i viewed  in the local area about 0.5 miles max from the one im buying have been band C


I would like to challenge the banding on this basis if the purchase goes through.

In addition the house next door to the one im buying is at the end of the terrace and is a 3 bedroom house with a garage and own driveway and is also band D .

The only other issue is that  the one i am buying was built in the 1990s however all the other 2 bed houses i viewed were much older

I also dont know the sold price of the other homes i saw other than they are similar in size to the one i am buying just older

Do you think i have a valid basis for a claim ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

yes why not.


do it yourself mind not via one of these no win no free fleecers.





  • Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...