Compliance interview

Anxiety123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I defiantly cant see anything about saying "its under caution" well I hope I'm in that aswell and all I can do it pray that they listen. Its such a long time frame , I think thats whats really worrying me but i just hope they will listen. 

It's not an interview under caution.  Just tell them the truth and they will probably calculate that you owe them something . It will be taken as a small deduction from any future award.  For the record they calculated that I owed them £12,000, which I later got cancelled.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

did you get that SAR done?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Please don't panic.  I've had several compliance checks in the past.  The people carrying out these are human as well and, as long as you are honest with them, it shouldn't be stressful and you may find that the world on your shoulders has moved off - a form of relief.  Mine were about the make up my household and the benefits I was then claiming.

With regards to interview under caution, this will only happen if the HRMC, or other organisations, feel that the subject may have committed fraud (I would use the term maliciously and not because of desparation, and they would normally have evidence that would point to that. 

Ok so I've just came off the phone and wow I feel so much better. The lovely lady was so kind telling me not to worry, my current claim will just end , didnt require any other information from me and will receive a letter with what i owe. She said she doesnt want to add any stress and they would never do that, they want to support, i will have to pay back but only what I can afford. She advised to apply for universal credit as their office is now starting close. 

I want to thank you all so much for your advice and now I can try and get my shit together 

• Like 1

Sounds good! UC is pretty easy to claim for and you might be surprised as to what you are entitled to

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

2 hours ago, Anxiety123 said:

I really couldn't believe it to be honest I had worked myself up so much to the point of being sick. Couldnt of said enough not to worry, happens all the time and just expect a letter with the amount and take it from there.

I'm really pleased for you. Please let us know when you've agreed something with HMRC and we'll amend your thread title to show you've resolved your issues.

Hopefully you'll sleep tonight and can get back to giving your time to your children.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Yes i will definitely let you know. I've now started getting organised for changing my name on everything and getting my debts in order. Kind of glad it happened in a way because its given me that kick up the bum and looking at things alot differently.

This group has been fantastic and I thank you all for your input

Hi Waffledog, please don't panic. I was completely sick about it. I was on the phone for 3 minutes if that. She didn't really ask anything because I told the truth from when I picked up the phone, thats my advice to you, just be honest  xx

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...