Return of vehicle, distance sale

Dealer is now harassing me for the vehicles document reference number so he can tax it..

.he's not due up until Sunday and I have repeatedly told him I am not at home just now to give him it as I currently have other issues to deal with just now!

I have told him that could be done when he gets here but he just won't listen!

Plus I refuse to give him the number until the vehicle has been transferred which I can do online in a matter of minutes,  same as taxing it can also be done in a matter of minutes 😬

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What does "TRADEFLAG  Trade" signify in the advert?  Is that meant to warn potential buyers that this is a trade sale only?  If so, does it have any effect?   Just to add on the OP's be

We do have a Scotland Financial Legal issues Forum which will give you plenty of advice re the Legal Position.   https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/371-scotland-financial-legal-issu

Unfortunately not, when I sent the template letter on the advice of the consumer advice despite being in email ping pong with them for 2 days about the fact I was reading legislation that he was in fa