Cahoot card court action to reclaim charges and contractual interest

tnook

Bloomin' eck. Less than 24 hrs to go and the Santander Solicitor has submitted a bundle to the courts. From what I can tell she has taken my bundle and added all her documents. I thought there was a 48hrs deadline for submitting items to the court.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Well this sucks, hearing is being postponed due to lack of judges. Does this buy them more time to revise their witness statement?

Dear Sir/Madam

We write to inform you that the Small Claim of the above listed on 27th July 2021 is vacated due to judiciary availability and will be re-listed on a date to be fixed.

An order with notification will be sent out to parties in due course.

Please confirm that you have received this email.

Kind Regards

Edited by tnook

Irrelevant really...I assume they have submitted their main statement...that's the only one that will be taken into account....any further statements supplemental are normally disregarded anyway.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

29 minutes ago, Andyorch said:

Irrelevant really...I assume they have submitted their main statement...that's the only one that will be taken into account....any further statements supplemental are normally disregarded anyway.

Yes they did, I posted it above. It was brief, focussed on the arrears, the terms and conditions and no reference to any other cases, regulations. The solicitor then submitted 5 exhibits separately. Statements, T&C's, default letters. I am thinking they got a barrister involved over the weekend, who wanted all the documents in one bundle.Which is why the resubmitted it this morning as one PDF, whilst claiming to be doing the court and judge a favour.