• Tweets

• Thanks dx.   While I understand that the CPR request must only refer to the Particulars of Claim, if the OP was challenged in the way you say could he not just whip out the previous letters he received where the accusations against him are very, very specific?   Maybe the solution is to make the CPR request mirror the general PoC.  Maybe ask for    - which goods the claimant is referring to and which balance of the price the defendant retained for himself in PoC 1  Whilst the defendant was employed by the claimant the defendant sold goods belonging to the claimant receiving full price and purporting to account therefor but only accounting for part thereof and retaining the balance for his own benefit    - a breakdown of how the figure of £526.95 was arrived at including the date, time and amount of each alleged selling of goods    - copies of, or links to, any evidence in any form they possess of the alleged selling of goods.   Apologies if I'm making a pig's ear out of this, I know very little about CPR especially in a  complex case like this, and am thinking out loud.   I think it would be a good idea if the OP would post a draft of what he proposes to send and we can then fine tune it.
    • Her name is Amanda Bell, she's having a drink with him on his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Guy.Alexander.Bell He got caught out a while back on a Google review from an "Amanda XXXXXXX" and that was her maiden name before she married him, he quickly edited that review. There's another load of reviews on YELL and I'd bet my house they're all fake, certainly the one from Amanda will be.
    • I don't think it makes much odds now.   The tactic of waiting for OPS' WS was so you could counter their lies in your own WS.  But as you've sent your WS to the court that's it, the WS is finished.  You might as well send yours to OPS now.    If OPS mess you around by not providing their WS they are digging their own grave!
    • Good Afternoon guys!   Name of the Claimant: National Car Parks Limited   Claimants Solicitors: BW Legal   Date of issue: 27th October 2020   Date for AOS: 5th November (AOS was completed on 10th November)   Date to submit Defence: 29th November (This is a Sunday so: 27th November)   What is the claim for:  1.The Claim is for the sum of £189 being the contractual charge due from the Defendant in respect of a Parking Charge Notice (PCN) for a contractual breach which occurred on 05/11/2018 in the private car park/land at Lincoln Brayford Street Lincoln LN5 7BJ in relation to a ******** registration mark *** ****.   2.The PCN was issued as the Defendant failed to comply with the terms and conditions, as displayed.   3.Despite demands, the charge remains unpaid.   The Claim also includes Statutory Interest pursuant to section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at a rate of 8% per annum (a daily rate of £O.04) from 05/11/2018 to 26/10/2020 being an amount of 29.   The Claim also includes £60.00 recovery costs as set out in the Terms and Conditions and in the ATA AoS Code of Practice."     What is the value of the claim?   Amount Claimed: £189 Court Fees:  £25 Legal Rep Fees: £50 Total Amount: £264   ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A little more information from me:   This alleged offense occurred two years ago and the vehicle in question was a hire car, hired by my small company. I'm genuinely unable to recall the event.   I did drive that particular vehicle most of the time. I do not recall if I informed them I was driver at that point (I may have done to avoid damaging the company as these sorts of letters fall on my desk) or if the hire company informed them that I was the named driver.    I realise that I've left it quite late to do my defence, I've been reading the forums and pondering what to put for some time. I feel like a defence of "I don't know" sounds ridiculous but I also would rather take my chances playing their game and potentially ending up in court.   I cannot imagine they would want to get to that point for the expenses they will incur for £264 or less. Happy to be corrected on this if wrong?    Any tips and advice is gratefully received?   Thank you.
    • Do we know this for a fact please? How do we know? Have you any idea what her name is?   Mind you it's dated 2013. Is this anything to do with Harvill Shaw?
  • Our picks

CRS Chasing for payment after Photo Studio scam 2 years later

So you have been receiving more messages and threats??  This is what they do.

You are starting to feel nervous and worried??  That's why they do it.

Are you starting to think it might be better simply to pay???  Then it's job done.

and you were told earlier what to do with text msgs..

report them as spam (7726) ignore them totally.

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The reason why they are sending text (idle) threats is because the only way they can make money from debts that they buy is by frightening people into paying up.

Ask yourself the question? If it’s such an open and shut case for them to win, why haven’t they just issued a claim form already and got their ‘top lawyer’ on it .

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The same thing is happening to me, if they start legal action maybe we could fight it together and find other people they are doing it to. There is strength in numbers.

• 3 weeks later...

I took my son to the very company more than 3 years ago, I was duped into paying 300 pounds as I said that's all I had on me, got home and read the reviews and was gutted but pleased to only be out £300 as others lost thousands.

I received a text on Friday telling me to pay £934.21 , the only thing I have to show for the £300 was a single picture of my son's which the lady said she was doing me a favour by even giving to me.

I just wanted to know how others have dealt with these criminals.

I'm not paying them a single penny that much I know but the threat of bailiffs is not an easy one to live with but they seriously can't keep getting away with treating people like this. 

I would appreciate any advice on how to proceed with this matter and if have to write to every consumer show...I'll just have to. 

please start your own thread by hitting create in the top red banner.

bailiffs can never ever be involved unless you lose in court and they return to ask the court to allow bailiffs.

a DCA is not a bailiff on ANY debt and Never can be. no DCa has ANY legal powers no matter what type a debt is ...end of!

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...