CRS Chasing for payment after Photo Studio scam 2 years later

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1232 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So you have been receiving more messages and threats??  This is what they do.

You are starting to feel nervous and worried??  That's why they do it.

Are you starting to think it might be better simply to pay???  Then it's job done.

and you were told earlier what to do with text msgs..

report them as spam (7726) ignore them totally.

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The reason why they are sending text (idle) threats is because the only way they can make money from debts that they buy is by frightening people into paying up.

Ask yourself the question? If it’s such an open and shut case for them to win, why haven’t they just issued a claim form already and got their ‘top lawyer’ on it .

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 3 weeks later...

I took my son to the very company more than 3 years ago, I was duped into paying 300 pounds as I said that's all I had on me, got home and read the reviews and was gutted but pleased to only be out £300 as others lost thousands.

I received a text on Friday telling me to pay £934.21 , the only thing I have to show for the £300 was a single picture of my son's which the lady said she was doing me a favour by even giving to me.

I just wanted to know how others have dealt with these criminals.

I'm not paying them a single penny that much I know but the threat of bailiffs is not an easy one to live with but they seriously can't keep getting away with treating people like this. 

I would appreciate any advice on how to proceed with this matter and if have to write to every consumer show...I'll just have to. 

please start your own thread by hitting create in the top red banner.

bailiffs can never ever be involved unless you lose in court and they return to ask the court to allow bailiffs.

a DCA is not a bailiff on ANY debt and Never can be. no DCa has ANY legal powers no matter what type a debt is ...end of!

• Thanks 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

Update:

Been forwarding all the text messages to 7726

These were the text messages:

28 October:

We have been instructed to proceed formally on this claim in 7 days in respect of the balance due to Photo Studio Group unless discharged or an arrangement made. This will result in a formal Letter Before Claim and Court Proceedings.  

29 October:

It's not too late to stop legal action. Settle the £1182.89 due to Photo Studio Group. 

30 October:

The £1182.89 due to Photo Studio Group is overdue we are now instructed to proceed with a formal Letter Before Claim.

We are now considering whether to issue Court proceedings to recover £1182.89 owed to Photo Studio Group. 

2 November:

We are now preparing to send a Letter Before Claim. Call 01422746202 to resolve this matter. 

6 November:

We have now have issued a Letter Before Claim which you should receive in the next few days. Pay the balance due to Photo Studio Group now.

It's not too late to stop legal action. Settle the £1182.89 due to Photo Studio Group online now. 

8 November:

Click the link to address the £1182.89 due to Photo Studio Group to avoid legal action

12 November:

A County Court Claim will impact your ability to obtain credit for up to 6 years. Pay online to stop action. 

13 November:

We are concerned you have not responded to the Letter Before Claim regarding the balance due to Photo Studio Group?

15 November: 

Call AJJB Law regarding the letter you have received from us in order to stop Court Action on 01422746202. 

21 November:

IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED. Pay £1182.89 due to Photo Studio Group online to stop Court action. 

23 November: 

We haven't received a response to the Letter Before Claim issued by us. It's imperative you act now to avoid Court Proceedings. 

We will be conducting a Pre Court Action Review this week. Pay £1182.89 online today or set up a plan to stop. 

26 November:

IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED. Pay the balance of £1182.89 online today to prevent further legal action. 

29 November:

We will be conducting a Pre Court Action Review this week. Contact us today on 01422746202. 

2 December:

You haven't replied to the Letter Before Claim from us. Costs and fees will be added if we issue a County Court Claim.

Emails:

10 Nov:

Dear -----,

LETTER BEFORE CLAIM

AJJB Reference: ....
Our Client: Photo Studio Group
Balance: £1182.89

You will now have received a Letter Before Claim issued by us regarding the balance due to our client. It is important that you do not ignore this letter and read the contents carefully.

If you have a query relating to your balance then please contact us to discuss urgently.

If you wish to make payment to settle the balance you can do so through our website www.payajjb.co.uk or by calling us on 01422746202.

Alternatively an income and expenditure statement is enclosed in the letter, if you are unable to repay the balance in full, payment arrangements will be considered based on your circumstances. Payment arrangements can also be submitted via our website.

Please respond urgently to avoid Court action.

Yours Sincerely,

AJJB Law

19 Nov:

Dear ----,

RESPONSE REQUIRED

AJJB Reference: .....

Our records show that you have not responded to the Letter Before Claim issued by us, or our previous attempts to contact you.

We hope to resolve this matter without the need to issue a County Court Claim but we only have a limited time to do this.

In order to come to a suitable way forward to address the balance please contact us today using one of the following methods:

- Email - reply to this message

- Online using our secure customer portal - www.payajjb.co.uk

- Telephone - 01422746202

Hopefully we can agree a way forward without the need for further action.

Yours Sincerely,

AJJB Law

27 Nov:

IMPLICATIONS OF A COUNTY COURT JUDGMENT (CCJ)

AJJB Reference: .....

We are now in a position to issue a County Court Claim to recover the balance due to Photo Studio Group as we have not received a satisfactory response to the Letter Before Claim. This could result in a CCJ being registered against you

As previously mentioned, we wish to resolve this matter without the need for legal action, however, we are unable to do so if you do not address the balance due.

A CCJ will have an adverse impact on your credit file and will be registered for 6 years. It will affect any future lending decisions including applications for loans, mortgages, tenancy agreements and the purchase of goods on credit (for example a mobile phone contract).

You can stop further action now by contacting us to discuss your circumstances or by making payment:

Please do not ignore this email.

Yours Sincerely,

AJJB Law

I also received two letters to the address I currently live in:

1.  A letter before claim 

2. Implications of a county court judgment

Please let me know if I should proceed in any way.

Thank you all for your time!

ok time to act

please scan up the letter before claim to pdf

dx

and they

The same thing is happening to me. If it helps I have had confirmation this company "the Photo Studio Group" is being investigated by Westminster Trading Standards where they are registered so other people must have complained about them as well.

• Thanks 1

time for all to go add their complaints then.

dx

and they

sadly had to hide your post as the uploads show the ref number throughout the pages

we have a duty to protect your data.

dx

and they

I revised the documents and I took out the reference number in the pdfs:

Letter before claim_compressed.pdf

implications of a county court judgment_compressed.pdf

Update:

6 hrs ago:

FINAL REMINDER - NOTICE OF INTENDED LEGAL ACTION

We haven't received a satisfactory response to the Letter Before Claim issued by us or other correspondence.

Urgent contact is required to stop legal action.

This email is to notify you that your account will now be subject to review by our Legal Recoveries Team. If your account is deemed suitable, we will issue our Client's Claim via the Courts. Please note - associated fees and costs will be added to the balance of the account.

There's still time to contact us:

Please do not ignore this email.

Yours Sincerely,

AJJB Law

for debt covered by a contract

NOTE ONLY USE THE ATTACHED FORM below

DO NOT USE THE FORM SUPPLIED BY THE DCA IN THEIR PAP LETTER!!

DO NOT USE OR GIVE THEM YOUR EMAIL/PHONE NUMBER.

USE ROYAL MAIL 1st class - get free proof of posting from any PO counter

box D tick

I dispute this debt because..recommended reason as advised from your thread and add the debt purchaser has yet to provide any or all of the required documentation.

box I tick

I require you to supply the following..

A copy of the signed contract and all terms and conditions

A complete set of statements detailing exactly how the debt has accrued detailing:

All Transactions.

Any additional charges, 

Details of all contractual interest added by whom and on what date.

List of ALL Payments made toward the contract

copies of any/all additional paperwork your client intends to rely upon should this matter ever progress an actual issuance by northants bulk of a county court claim form.

no need to do the financial statement etc anything else or send anything else bar the above

do NOT give them your phone nor email

PRINT your name

never sign the form

sent by royal mail 1st Class to the issuer of the PAPLOC 

get a free proof of posting from any PO counter

reply form pap.pdf

and they

hdad to hide your docx as all your pers details are in file info/properties

the reply is modelled upon:

The Pre-Action Protocol for Debt Claims is made by the Master of the Rolls as Head of Civil Justice. 1st Oct 2017 - Legal - Consumer Action Group

and they

well how else will they know why you are sending it?

and they