Struggling with the interest charges

leeds77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6356 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok I have got up to the stage where I am ready to file a claim- I have followed the instructions to the letter & have sent the relevant letters to Lloyds TSB & received the standard responses. I sent them the list of charges based on the excel spreadsheet on here.

What im finding confusing is the interest calculation on the spreadsheet which will be submitted to the court, specifically the section which relates to the number of days since the charge- does this have to be the EXACT number of days taking into account leap years as this seems tricky to do

thanks

james

Ok I have got up to the stage where I am ready to file a claim- I have followed the instructions to the letter & have sent the relevant letters to Lloyds TSB & received the standard responses. I sent them the list of charges based on the excel spreadsheet on here.

What im finding confusing is the interest calculation on the spreadsheet which will be submitted to the court, specifically the section which relates to the number of days since the charge- does this have to be the EXACT number of days taking into account leap years as this seems tricky to do

thanks

james

If I remember rightly the spreadsheet on this site (which was the one I used) calculates the number of days for you.

Hi

If you use MCOL once submitted and you have a case no you can then post copies to them at Nottingham and ask for them to be added to your file.

If you use N1 you can either post them in with it to your local court or go in in person.

Hope this helps

Hi

Well I used N1 and went to the court in person. They are really helpful and check everything through and if anything needs changing you can do it there and then.

With MCOL you are limited to the amount of words you can use and you then have to post the schedules seperately. If anything needs changing you dont find out until bank files defence and then you have to amend the claim.

I found using the N1 quick and easy and no delays.

Hi

If you use MCOL, you should do the following:

Send 2 copies of your schedule of charges, clearly marked with your claim no. + a brief covering letter asking for them to be filed with your claim to:

The Court Manager,

Money Claim Online

Northampton County Court

21-27 St. Katharine's Street

Northampton

NN1 2LH

Dear Sir/Madam

(Your Name) –v- (Bank)

Claim No: ********

Date Issued: xx/xx/xx

Please find enclosed a schedule of penalty charges taken from me by the defendant, along with interest claimed at the annual rate of 8% pursuant to section 69 of the County Court Act. The interest in addition to the amount in charges equates to the total amount of my claim, namely £(AMOUNT).

I respectfully request that the enclosed schedule should be attached to the particulars of my claim.

Yours Faithfully

And when they acknowledge your claim, send the same to the Solicitors.

Good luck!

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)