Goosedale WEDDING VENUE REFUSING REFUND

Yes I have to agree with Bankfodder...your particulars are far too much in depth...plus you will be restricted to 1080 characters anyway... It will form the basis of your witness statement further into the process..but for now less is more.

Initial particulars should be succinct and brief....stating your position... brief details the dispute...the date.... and how much you are claiming.....plus interest.....anything further you are simply giving the defendant detail to use as their defence...and later their statement of case.

I would go with the suggested particulars by BF.....its for them to explain why they think they are exempt from complying.

Andy 

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes I have to agree with Bankfodder...your particulars are far too much in depth...plus you will be restricted to 1080 characters anyway... It will form the basis of your witness statement further int

Posted Images

One final word – will find that when you enter your prodigious claim, there will be a checkbox which you can tick if you want to send more detailed particulars.

Do not click this checkbox.

The very brief particulars of claim there has been suggested above is completely adequate. You don't need anything else.

Don't worry too much about the blessings  😇, a donation will be fine if you win!  😃

Get a result first - and keep some back for yourself!!