Made Redundant in Dubai - IDRWW CHASING IN UK

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 709 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes please...redact and upload as a PDF.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

might be best to do this on your own thread mind?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Happy to have it here as well, i will post updates until the very end so people can see the full cycle that will happen with my case. 

The address the bank has in Dubai is an old address i no longer have access too. 

My credit report is updated with a recent address that i do have access to but is a different address to the one the bank in Dubai has. 

Is it worth me writing to the banks in Dubai to cover myself from a backdoor ccj to the address i no longer have access too? 

I have had another email from IDRWW yesterday, is it worth just writing to them with an address to contact me on as to not miss any important documents?

• 3 weeks later...

yes

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

removed .....why does one exist?

and they

Sorry, i dont understand the question. Could you elaborate please?

Am i to send a letter to the dubai banks for my new address?

Am i to ignore all DCA contacts - including not writing to them to update an address in case a letter of claim came from one of their solicitors to my old address that i have no access to?

40 minutes ago, Standarddubai said:

What is the difference if it is a loan or a card?

differing statute barred dates.

and they

you stated...

1 hour ago, Standarddubai said:

Would me writing to the banks in Dubai of a new address to contact me on via special delivery mean a backdoor ccj would be removed as they are using an old address?

so you already have a CCJ? 

57 minutes ago, Standarddubai said:

Am i to send a letter to the dubai banks for my new address?

Am i to ignore all DCA contacts - including not writing to them to update an address in case a letter of claim came from one of their solicitors to my old address that i have no access to?

from your new address everytime you move ..simply informing them to note your new address..

and they

No i dont have a CCJ but i have read a lot about the backdoor CCJ’s that are given. 

i was asking that if i write to the banks and update them of my new address, what if idrww have note of my old address and instruct a solicitor acting on the banks behalf to send the letter of claim to my old address?

could i then get the ccj removed by proving i sent documentation to the bank of my new address which was not followed by the solicitor acting on behalf of the bank?

as of now i have not communicated anything with anyone. 

IRDWW can't intruct anyone to do anything

let alone their dog to sit if it does   

they can only act on their clients specific orders.

get the letter off etc etc as advised in my last post

and they

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

open

open

to be sure to be sure...:pound:

and they

Thanks all.

Wanted to post an update for people that come across threads like these and are not updated.

As per advice i have written to the banks in Dubai and advised no access to previous address, telephone number or email and that my current address in the UK is different to the one they have on file. To which i provided my new address in the UK.

Sent to two banks and both banks returned my letters with post it notes asking for account numbers. I replied with all identifiable information, bank cards, account numbers, photos etc. and advised to contact me through letter as only option of correspondence. I have tried calling them and without an OTP response they will not discuss my accounts with me. It was a Dubai number that i no longer have access to. I have not heard anything from the banks since.

I have updated the electoral roll with said address 

IDRWW however have sent multiple e-mails and have sent 2 introductory letters to my address, either the bank has informed them or i expect they checked my credit file for my new address. None have been responded to yet.

I am now working and am in a position to start paying back my debts, however as the banks last correspondence via email was police case and full amount etc. and not being able to speak to anyone on the phone regarding my debts i am unsure how to approach. I would like to open dialogue with them but i fear what i can afford to pay each month will not suffice. 

I have been reading many a thread and can see each individual case is different. For those that win the process is long and drawn out, time consuming and looks very stressful so would be keen to avoid but will need to wait and see.

well thats the banks problem not yours.

if they wont communicate with you let them sweat.

just never ignore a letter of claim

and they

• 9 months later...

Topic open ( again)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi all,

Wanted to provide an update for anyone researching and trying to understand their position with what to do and what I have done.

I saw over the last couple of months that IDRWW do in fact put court processes in place and, although, this forum is fantastic at sharing and helping people the anxiety and stress that defending these claims brings is a lot.

I was trying to liaise with the banks directly and had no luck what so ever until IDRWW forwarded on an email I had sent to the bank back to me asking to fill out a financial assessment. It felt like the right thing to do so I completed the form and sent back.

The agent i was dealing with was actually very polite and courteous, understood my situation and caused me no friction in my offer of £10 a month to each bank. FAB and ENBD circa £40k debt.

He provided me with direct bank details for each bank for the payments to go and nothing through IDRWW.

Confirmed no further action will be taken as long as i maintain this £20 a month (basically for the rest of my life!) but for peace of mind and no need to worry about a SJ or court appearances this is what works best for me.

Hopefully they will stick to their word but if not i will come back and update this thread.

I don't have any assets or mortgage, zero savings and a small disposable income so i am presuming once this was realised they knew there was no point in pursuing the debt any further (IMO only).

49 minutes ago, Standarddubai said:

I don't have any assets or mortgage, zero savings and a small disposable income so i am presuming once this was realised they knew there was no point in pursuing the debt any further (IMO only).

the above is by far the most important aspect.

i wonder ...did they know this info before you agreed to the sums? £PCM

and they

Interesting comment that and well done to you but I disagree with some of your points (after 11 years dealing with Mr Coyle)

I will feedback shortly after being made bankrupt which I was waiting for but I want to feedback what happened at the hearing, what is happening now and the pro bono lawyers I’m in touch with that have been very helpful and to help others in similar circumstances. 
Coyle White Devine are bullies! Period