Parking Lie planning permission - Aldi, Haugh Lane, Hexham, NE46 3PU

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1336 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having received one invoice from PL at this same car park, successfully defeated as they had no planning permission.

It seems they were told by the LA to apply for PP retrospectively, which they have done.

https://publicaccess.northumberland.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=Q3BL5JQSLON00

Now I know that they will not have taken into account the current virus crisis and will still expect customers to shop in under 90 minutes, which is their time limit for parking.

I will have fallen foul of this again the other day, and am waiting for the invoice to land on the mat.

The sign at the entrance simply states ''maximum stay 1 and a half hours'', that is only visible once you're in the car park on your way out as the sign has been hit and is now facing the exit not entrance.

A small error I'm sure, what I'm trying to find amongst their PP is whether they have permission to change the time limit to 90 minutes? as the adjoining Tesco car park is three hours.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

no-one bar the council can change it from 3hrs, if that is what was granted upon planning application approval BB.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• honeybee13 changed the title to Parking Lie planning permission - Aldi, Haugh Lane, Hexham, NE46 3PU

The manager at my local Aldi said Parking Lie had turned off the cameras at that location, as was taking 2 hours for people to shop, as I had discussed   Parking Lie,  with him, he had fun cancelling a Contractor working on site's invoice, as PL refused to whitelist his VRM for some reason, think it was not paying invoices garnered working at othes Aldi locations he is aware of them.  Wonder if they had been inactive at other locations, They haven't had anyone complaining about PE since lockdown.

you never know BB cameras might have been off

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

On 27/08/2020 at 09:51, brassnecked said:

you never know BB cameras might have been off

God I hope not BN, this lockdown has been uber boring, ready for another one sided fight..

• Haha 1

I'm after them for the All users wording at the bottom of the signage, as it implies pedestrians and cyclists are bound by their 90 minute restriction, the open ended way its worded. ALL USERS, without expressly stating its car driver's.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!