CEL ANPR PCN - Morrisons, Butterfly Walk Car Park Denmark Hill Camberwell, London SE5 8RW - paid-did not enter Reg No - POPLA rejected appeal

They rely on threats and an ever increasing bill to persuade people to pay, just ignore as stated until they try it on with a letter of claim.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where have you got the idea any debt can have bailiff s involved before you've lost in court????lll   you paid, just because their stupid system shows an extra mystery payment and your reg n

Perfect, so basically make a lovely file of future origami fodder until or if a Letter Before Claim arrives.   At which point it's time to get my legal ducks in a row.

And this is exactly why you never appeal, they have pointed out that they are now pursuing you as the driver, not the keeper.   Assessor supporting rational for decision The appellant

Posted Images

Hi all,

Just wanted to check in with the latest nonsense from these guys. They say the debt will be passed to a collection agency, is that even possible with out going to court? Their threats seem to just skip this part of the process out?

Should I be responding to them that I will happily discuss the case in court. Just getting wary of sitting on an ever mounting, if total tosh, bill.

All the best,

David

IMG_9270.jpg

If you & I were in legal dispute, I could sue you and you could sue me.  My next door neighbour couldn't sue you, your best mate couldn't sue me, the case would have nothing to do with them.

Similarly debt collection agencies have no power and can do absolutely nothing - it's not their case.

The involvement of DCAs may sound scary, but in reality Civil Enforcement aee threatening that, if you don't cough up, er, you'll have to open another envelope.  Not really a grand, apocalyptic threat!

Sit back, relax & ignore.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Only letter to action is a Letter Before Action/Claim

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Has anyone got an update on this? I recently got a parking charge from this same car park for parking there for 20 minutes.

My mum is disabled and she needed the toilet so I stopped in this car park so she could go to the toilet in Morrisons. I did not see the parking charge as I stayed in my car to monitor my car as I didn't realise it was a camera controlled car park. Also not sure if disabled parking is free anyway as I don't know what the signs say?

I haven't replied to this yet but I'm not sure it is worth trying to appeal or just go down the route of ignoring them?

Would love any advice on this please? Thank you

Your case is quite different from Yewneik's, so it would be better if you started a new thread.  Simply click on "Start New Topic" towards the top of the page on the forum.

Edited by FTMDave
Usual typo!

• 3 weeks later...

Just to keep things updated, Just received the below, it appears a debt collection group have taken over the case and will be the ones to take me to court. Also very useful that I received the letter on Sunday, missing the payment date stated in the letter. Just wondering if now is a good time to contact Civil Enforcement Limited regarding the CCTV footage of the Carpark, as if it does go to court this will be the best piece of evidence in my defence?

Will have a look for a letter template for requesting this in the forums, but if someone has a direct link I'd appreciate it.

As always thanks for advice in advance.

All the best,

Yewneik

IMG_9500.pdf

Edited by yewneik

read the letter carefully and a few threads here in the same forum

doesn't say WILL anything

and a DCA is not the debt owner.

and that id not a letter of claim

ignore

PDF next time please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

ZZPS are paper tigers, they can no more take you to court than Larry the No 10 cat can.

• 2 weeks later...

Usual series of letter s if you go read like threads here

Its actually from zzps using QDR letterhead in the same printer the last one came from.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...