Capquest/drydens PAPLOC - capital on tap/New Wave Capital Card debt Personal Guarantee debt

MOSS 41
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sar to the OC will let you know the cards capquest (arrows) might eventually hold, then you are more prepared.

yes ofcourse they have to be able to substantiate how the sums are accrued, but with no sight of a compliant PG, that will be the least of their worries...:bounce:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

depends i have two companies - one refuses to send SAR reported to ICO, but i still need the data and cant do anything without it 

another company responded with long email of how they use my data, but no documents whatsoever- so having to SAR again- as i need the information

companies are refusing to send! they are playing hardball, its like ICO aren't in the office or enforcing things 

• 3 months later...

Capquest - been ignoring for ages as refuses to supply signed docs and statement of account 

finally supplied a list of transaction they say is from original creditor , but just an excel list of 29 transactions , no title , no account number , 

no headings

literally just a list of numbers on a Capquest paper - with Capquest small print in the footer .

obviously , I can see there is nothing to tie this list of numbers to me - 

im looking for a good paragraph to send back 

like *
Thanks for a list of numbers you have typed with no references ,

titles, account numbers or anything to show this is an original creditors statement , this is not my statement , and has not been provided by the creditor on creditor paperwork I j the format of a statement -

please provide as required the original statement as required by ..........

can you help ?

Statement.pdf

like you dont reply at all

what the debt looks like a loan 

who was the oc?

is it on your credit file?

what is the defaulted date?

i will guess you've already sent a CCA request etc?

why if it wasn't a letter of claim did you ever bother responding?

then we'll get this off to it's own topic as you quite rightly say its off topic and shouldn't be in this thread

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I have found the old thread - I’ll post any more comments there - 

it’s unregulated business credit card , not on personal credit file - original creditor capital on tap sold to Capquest, may last year , not been chasing it much as I keep asking for a statement and they don’t supply , now this excel list of transactions , with no details 

just got to dig up the old thread 

• dx100uk changed the title to Capquest- chasing capital on tap/New Wave Capital Card debt Personal Guarantee debt

done for you.

until/unless you get a letter of claim you should be ignoring!

dx

and they

Ok - when I ask for statement it puts it back in complaints dept - and they leave me alone for about 6 weeks at a time , then the cycle starts again 

but at least they don’t ring or write 

• 1 year later...

hi

cant find old thread, had a capital on tap business card (new wave) defaulted dec 2019, quickly sold to Capquest, capquest then arrow were never able to prove the debt

or provide a statement with losses, even admitting one doesnt exist after i complained (probably why it was sold on by original creditor)

that was beginning of last year, now they say its been transferred to drydens solicitors, in a letter i received to day, so what can i expect 

i really thought this had gone away , without any proof of loss they cant go to court surely?

and they 'own' drydens, so its hardly been transferred out of arrow

just click your username

threads merged

now go read from post 1

the answer is posted numerous times.

dx

and they

• 1 month later...

hi- i know the information is to ignore drydens, so dont hate me

but i have proof in writing- sent to Capital on Tap i refused to give a personal guarantee and refused all consent etc and there is no creditor statement , proof of loss admitted by earlier correspondences

so when drydens (docs moved desk)  took over , i said its harassment now after three years dont contact me unless provide statement of loss and IP address of where and whom signed a (typed name) document on which they claim after this express refusal in writing evidenced as it would be a forgery by that internal person.

just got a letter saying, due to covid we dont do hard copies we have the documents/information requested but must register and logon to our portal

is this just a lie to make us logon with our personal details, as capquest and arrow always responded in writing or hard copies to say of things didnt exist- is this just another tactic i can ignore?

i refused offer of agreement in writing-no acceptance

the express written refusal to sign and provide a personal guarantee means i can demonstrate no intent

i didnt sign any document at all (they've newly created one back dated to 23 july 2018  with my typed name and cant provide any evidence i signed it)

Until or unless you ever get a letter of claim from them, hold that as your ace card and totally ignore everyone.

Dx

and they

• 4 weeks later...

Got a paploc

today -

going to wait 20 days until I answer,

they haven’t answered my complaint haven’t  provided documents asked for 

just did a one line typed total of amount owing - and called it a creditor statement lols -  which it isn’t 

capital on tap already put in writing one doesn’t exist earlier last year 

I have all the written evidence and emails sent at time that we refuse to sign and refuse to give personal guarantee - very clear and specific 

the document they rely on was only created at start of this chasing action and they (capital on tap or Drysden’s ) appear to have typed my name at bottom - never been seen or provided, without my knowledge or consent (expressly refused in writing) 

which means it’s a forgery in simple

terms I guess - 

I don’t see how they expect to move forward with action , with no creditor statement to prove loss - a

forged document as I gave 

express written refusal to sign - and certainly did not do so and have never seen this ‘new’ document 

capital on tap would have sued 

me themselves easily if a real PG was in place -

not sold on two years ago 

Reply as before..

Reason.. The claimant to date has failed to supply all the necessary documentation.

ensure the list lower down  includes signed personal guarantee

Dx

and they

They have provided a ‘new’ document with a personal guarantee box at bottom and put my typed name in -

all dated well after my emails expressly 

refusing to sign it and carry on - 

to quote my emails said 

“I refuse the product , I refuse to consent to a a personal guarantee and you do not have my consent to move forward or apply my name to anything, I do not accept product and will not give a personal guarantee “ 

so they have provided this document but I did not sign - or have ever seen it before until this action 

but this is what they rely on for a signed guarantee - clearly made up internally by someone they won’t give me the name for 

I guess this all

just goes in my defence 

ie 

- I did not sign it , I said I wouldn’t , they won’t tell me

who created it later on - basically forged my signature on to it (typed) 

He we seen all these new post date online pers guarantee sign up docs yet?

if they are latterly faked, and you have these earlier emails whereby you say you refuse a PG, you are home scott free.

Dx

and they

my emails are dated 10th july 2018- refusing to sign etc

they recently provided the forged doc dated 25 july 2018, which has never been seen or sent to me before - i checked all email trails and they refuse to supply evidence it was sent to me  (because they have literally created it)

in fact i never log on to their portal again to drawdown or use card according to my evidence/emails

Edited by MOSS 41

By they you mean the original creditor.

Dx

and they

im surprised the original creditor is sending faked documents constructed after the agreement date.

you sure they are not via a reply from capquest.

and they

It’s from capital on tap ,

interesting though - 

there is actually a blank box 

it just says signature of xxxxx

and blank space on right - which is where I think you should sign 

where as there signatory space says 

signed by xxxxx 

• 1 month later...

So paploc reply date came and went 

re iterated in reply (to paploc) 

i wanted

1)notice of assignment 

2)

proper statement of account -as none ever been provided despite repeated requests 

3) IP address of who created a false document 23 July - a month after I placed in writing, I refuse to personally guarantee, I refuse to sign a guarantee and I do not consent for any of this to happen 

suprise, surprise 

1) ignored nothing received 

2)they say there isn’t one and it doesn’t exist as confirmed by original creditor

3) ignores - not sent me anything or responded. 

‘but please feel

free to get in contact to organise arrangement to pay the business debt’

so I just go back to ignoring them I guess -

the constant letters - 

As I said I’m happy for them to take me to court use unless, strike out orders for the information that is necessary And put all this evidence in front of a judge 

I absolutely didn’t guarantee this debt , refused to do so in writing that they can’t even prove with figures or a statement 

• dx100uk changed the title to Capquest/drydens PAPLOC - capital on tap/New Wave Capital Card debt Personal Guarantee debt