Reapplying after tribunal?

Pippa12345
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

In the past with DLA if you were turned down and went to Tribunal and lost you weren't allowed to reapply for DLA unless your condition and abilities changed and then you could make a new application. 

Apparently with PIP if you apply and get turned down, apply for MR and are turned down so go to Tribunal and are turned down you can immediately put in a new PIP application straight away for exactly the same condition with there being no difference in what someone can and can't do. Is this correct? 

Thanks.

Suggest that you check this with DWP to obtain confirmation of what you are stating, as I suspect it would depend on the details of each individual case.

Why would someone be successful with a new application, if a previous application for exactly same conditions had failed.  What would have changed ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I'm with you and I agree. I was in a benefits Facebook support group and the admins regularly tell people who fail at their PIP Tribunal having gone through MR and the whole thing to just reapply straight away and put a new application in. I knew this wasn't allowed with DLA but it appears you can with PIP. I was just trying to clarify if the admin of the Facebook group are giving correct advice.