PCO Private Taxi Cab Car hire and return.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

woe slow down......

1.£1000 fine from whom?

deposit...well let them use that to fund the remaining weeks of the 28days contract.

2.simply ring your credit card company and tell them not to honour any further payments or cancel the card

(another benefit here is the CC company are equally liable under section 75 so that might be useful later )

the car will not be on the road with no insurance and if you hand it back not your problem

as for bailiffs and debt collectors.

a debt collector is NOT A BAILIFF they have ZERO legal powers on ANY debt.

real bailiffs can ONLY ever be involved if these charlatans take you to court (very very doubtful)  and if you LOSE, which with that contract I doubt very much they'd ever dare put it under a judges nose.  there are so many holes in it it's unbelievable!!

write a letter leave a copy in the car when you return it.

give another copy to the office do it by hand.

this is probably the best thing that could have happened to you IMHO

you can be a private hire driver for far less, but its a mugs game anyway. never makes money and ruins your family and relationships.

you are far better totally out of it believe me..mugs game .

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Also, I suggest that you go to this thread 

and then follow the link to the Google spreadsheet and enter their name.

Dear sir or madam,

I am sending this email to all the emails I can find. Where is your heart? Compassion and mostly your commitment to fair practice.

I CHALLANGE you to put this vermin, gutter trash, useless and no binding T&C contract pages under the nose of a judge later this year or next year!

Tell your collection boys, collection thugs in debt collection they can come and collect there £1 a month from me!

How dare you have a solid one sided contract, so aggressive, with so many holes,

Where is your forbearance? You going to take all the help from the government and squeeze me?

Unfair, unenforceable, joke, comedy, no forbearance, 4 weeks minimum or 6 weeks? Punitive.

With the pain and suffering you have caused me with the one of the 11 phone calls which has been recorded and with lack of sleep, lost of appetite and mood swings, you have caused by unnecessary hassle, stress and depression you have caused me.

1. you payments are going to be canceled in 4 hours from this email being sent.

2. You have lost respect and empathy.

3. I will begin searching for a no win no fee or FREE legal advise asap.

4. With all the health issues, I want my full remedy from the law.

5. The car is going to be parked outside or inside where I got it from, with a letter inside, I will make a video and leave you a text message. BTW my 2 weeks notice started 3 days ago.

I want name and address of the management responsible for this pain. This is standard question you must answer. Don t answer and you will showing yourself in a very bad light.

BTW all phone calls have been recorded for training and security purpose and you can have a copy in court only.

Either you enjoy your £1 or lose a lot more. OR call me and negotiate a better rate.

They responded. ever so nice now. said have the car for £65 per week and 50p per mile.

this way it can be used, be insured, maybe get some jobs done through uber and nhs.

(btw we got no room for any more cars) - she let slip :)

thank you so much guys. all the words you threw my way etc. The above aggressive letter did it.

So you'll still be paying £65 per week plus mileage, and you'll be relying on income you can get from Uber and the NHS?

I'd have thought anything you'd be doing for the NHS at the moment would be voluntary/unpaid (loads of people are currently volunteering as drivers).  You might also need a DBS check.  And do you satisfy whatever the necessary licence requirements (if any) are as a minicab driver?

Out of curiosity, I presume the people hiring you the car are the same people you minicab for?

• 4 months later...

Dear sir or madam,

i hired a car and they put me on a discounted rate due to crona and covid19.

i got a call this wednesday saying either start paying or go to work. i have hurt my back and foot and i am unable to drive the car to return it.

so i have asked them to either collect it or extend my current discount for 1 more week. if they deny both or try to charge for the collection, is there anything i can do to avoid that.

So far they have been nice with discounts. they hardly ever answer the emails or phone calls. i have emailed them with both options. extention or collection of the car.

please advise.

yours is not the next move......

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yours is not the next move...it's their turn

and they

Today i got 2 text messages from them that i need to return the car tomorrow or begin paying.

So again i informed them on 2 emails that my foot and back are not in the postion that i can drive the car. RAC needs to be called if the car is to be driven and that if they can give me courtersy 1 week more on current deal to sort myself out.

lets see what there response is.

• dx100uk changed the title to PCO Private Taxi Cab Car hire and return.