E.ON and DCA -- Field Debt Solutions - pretending to have bailiffs powers??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am aware of this treatment. Field Debt Solutions approached me at my door claiming to have a warrant of entry, (one of many lies they used) they KNEW I was classed as vulnerable prior to the visit. This was (later found out by The Ombudsman) allegedly to install a pre payment meter (They know I can not use one).

Long story short:

I was threatened with criminal damage, the police and them not moving till I let them in.

They stated they had a warrant, they did not.

One FDS employee was waving a crowbar and smiling, the other was basically terrorising me through the window.

I complained to EON and all that they did was lie further, covered up their behaviours

After contacting the OMBUDSMAN all the truth came out. I am totally disgusted with the way this company operate. I am equally disgusted that the Ombudsman ere not taking any of the FDS Employees behaviours into account (yet all my claims were upheld) this feels like this section of the whole process is left wide open and that's why this is happening imho. The Ombudsman made me feel like they work for EON, (when it came to the consideration of the employees from FDS, they seemed immune to scrutiny) a very confusing and shocking experience when the penny drooped.

I have looked at CISA (?) whom are some sort of organisation who debt collection agencies register with (no idea what for) anyway, FDS are not registered, I can not find them anywhere, they are like some sort of enigma and this is where i am thinking how they are protecting themselves from scrutiny and people gaining remedy from them. I also witnessed a EON employee telling me that "FDS do not have to answer anyone," they would not give me any way of complaining directly to them as is the Gov's advice before A Small Claims Tract.

I am just making sure now that I record all my efforts to do what I can to give a chance for FDS to attempt to put right what they did to me. I have witnesses and I intend to take them to court. EON has damned them and all the info they provided shows how messed up and disgusting they are, I seriously have witnessed staff laughing at me on the phone when I am trying to tell them what happened. I

t seems if you do not pay a bill (in my case this was out of my hands) Then your deserving of what seems to me an inside laugh as the know how we (the vulnerable) get treated when FDS turn up, yes, very much felt this and challenged one employee once..

I have spoken to a Solicitor and they are happy  to do something for me over this. Also the police were phoned by myself even though they threatened me with police "To Help Them Take My DOOR OF ITS HINGES" The police did turn up, they told me that they rarely ever turn up for these idiots as the FDS and others attempt to use the police through bull crapping them.

They also said go through a few hoops and if your not happy come back to them, I have a mobile number as they said that a crime number would come after I have exhausted the other moves. They do not like these Debt People one bit, that was comforting.

Sorry if this is a little all over but it was all over complexed (I can see why now) but  just wanted to share my experiences and I will be happy to share further if anyone needs to know. I am still wondering what to do but one thing is for sure, I will not be going away, EVER! good luck

a dca is not a bailiff and even with a court warrant can do stuff all

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

DCA’s just gaslight people into thinking they are bailiffs. This sort of behaviour shouldn’t just unlawful but call the police illegal.

I think that any DCA upon buying a debt should be legally obliged to explain verbally and in writing exactly what your consumer rights are before any attempt at collection.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Yes indeed, I found that out the hard way.

Thing is, I (at the moment) can not see how I would get remedy, FDS are very well protected and I have to go through EON who play dumb.

Its not very clever when I find a way to put them on notice and then blog the hell out of my route and experiences with FDS and EON. It feels my duty to Inform everyone of these >REDACTED< (I am now awaiting an appointment with my local Councillor).

Having knowledge with Web Design and Development plus SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) will come in very handy. I totally intend to put this out there.

The report from the Ombudsman is shocking to say the least ;) 

My Diary is and has been fully updated all the way too.

I will sleep with a smile when eventually people Google EON and see me in the top three results :)...

its all in the public interest, SUE ME, I will serve it from ICELAND..

deal with that EON, Your Web Dev Team will love me, they will get a fortune out of this within 18 months I reckon (I am sure some get the picture)

Now one thing keeps coming to mind and is hard to find relevant info about, EON are in the Energy Sector but DCA's are in another sector.

If EON are the only way to complain or communicate with FDS then EON have to be inline with the laws and guidance that DCA's have to follow.

Now I have had no such communication or info on this level whatsoever.

(in my personal experience) EON have blatantly lied, covered up and also protected this so called company (FDS) and I am sure there is something that EON must have to do in order to provide such Debt services.

Would anyone here know the Legal setup of EON,S DCA?

Their structure and also their other details as in, REAL Company trading name.

I am in the mind that there is legal obligation to be adhered to for sending people to others private property.

Idiots, when they know they are protected act bad, I know that this kind of setup attracts the worst amongst us all. 

Thanks for listening folks, If anyone could shed some light on this so I can go forward and get to some satisfactory conclusion for being terrorised I would very much appreciate this.

I am seriously considering legal action and will have support.

I also want to expose my findings in many ways of which I am currently working on.

I do know a few people who would feature my experiences.

I am also more than happy to post my Ombudsman report with my personal info redacted (which even there shows the lies what they -EON/FDS- have told the Ombudsman lol)

Seriously, this will carry on if nobody does something.

I just think of them old ladies who these people turn up to and treat that way.... So very sad.

Sorry about the rant and frustration but I would finally like to say thanks to all those that create these places and advise those less informed,

do not know who you all are but you are truly a part of the(positive) balance in an age when Governments work only for the BIg Corporations and the big corporations treat us like dirt every day!

Kind regards all and fight back all you can...

• dx100uk changed the title to E.ON and DCA -- Field Debt Solutions - pretending to have bailiffs powers??

own thread created

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

read my last post...

dx

and they

:yo:

and they