Bristol Energy- can they not read?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1350 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am a bristol energy customer and last month my payment was incorrectly entered as being £xx.72 instead of £xx.73 so the extra penny was added to this month's bill to correct the error. A day after I got the new bill their debt collection people are on the phonme to me demanding I pay my arrears. Now ignoring the fact that it was only 1p for a moment it had already been agreed that the shortfall be commuted to the new bill so why on earth was it then sent to the debt management department?

When I spoke to the apologetic member of staff there- not the person who phoned me, I wouldnt entertain giving them personal details over the phone to a cold caller- I popinted out that it would have cost them a minimum of £4.40 at minimum wage to go through with this charade.

Do the people who are tasked to harass people not nother to read what is in front of them or do thay as it was intimated just grab a bundle of computer printouts and get phoning people and then have to work on the fly when they get caught out.

I think I know the answer but their superiors should be held to account for placing their lower paid people in an invidious position and stop making them look stupid.

No wonder they have made losses. 

Originally Bristol Energy were aiming to be profitable within 5 years,  but I don't think they ever made a profit and are now being sold off. 

These smaller energy companies cannot compete with the big 6 and they eventually get sold.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread