Carwise, Epping - Small Claims - Used Car return for refund questions **Refunded**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1315 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

please will you send me copies of the email correspondence you have had to admin email address. It will all be received in complete confidence. 

We never breach confidences

Thanks

Hi again,

due to GDPR I cannot send to you correspondence I can only disclose that Matthew bought his vehicle from us during lockdown and was fully aware that there was a suspension pump that may need replacing. He also was told that all of our mechanics had been furloughed due to COVID lockdown.

Our Landrover Technician was present when he collected it and advised that the car was fine to drive but the car had not been used for 2 months and we would pay for the suspension pump but had to wait for it to be fitted when mechanics were able to return back to work.

Matthew I would like to add used the car (he actually drove 3,000 miles in it) before sending letters demanding his money back and posting unfair reviews on numerous websites which has affected our business. (We have lost sales of 2 vehicles due to the comments on here not being removed in which Matthew said he would do when we paid 100% refund of the vehicle).

We took the vehicle where Matthew decided he did not want the suspension pump fitted and threatened Court action despite the fact we NEVER said we would not refund the full money for the vehicle. 

We have today spoken to our legal team who have confirmed that Matthew has breached his Agreement by not taking down these comments. 

It is totally unfair that people like Matthew are able to try and ruin businesses which in this current time, things are hard enough and not rectify their actions when we have refunded the full money even though Matthew knew what he was buying in the first place. We are a reputable company and he has damaged our reputation and business. 

@CARWISEUK we've heard a story that you agreed to give the refund and then withdrew your offer subject to having reviews over the Internet removed.

Is that correct?

We did agree to give a refund all along.

We asked Matthew to withdraw his negative comments as they were unfair and in accurate.

There are two sides to every story and extremely irritating that we have not had the chance to put this right until now.

Thankfully a customer we have now lost read all these comments yesterday.

Unbelievable now that Matthew is stating he was blackmailed by our business too!

All of this information written has helped massively towards our legal procedure with Matthew. 

So I understand that you made an offer of a refund and it had nothing to do at any time with removing reviews.

@CARWISEUK I'd be grateful if you could tell us a bit more about the offer of the refund, and why was made et cetera. Why should Matthew tell us that the offer of a refund was withdrawn until reviews were removed?

• BankFodder changed the title to Carwise, Epping - Small Claims - Used Car return for refund questions **Refunded**